This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293828 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:51 pm
Pg to paraphrase you

I'll gladly spend all the time necessary to prove that you are a liar.

Probably is whenever anybody does, you just turn and lie some more.

You seem to care your always responding, and all I did was say that you guys look like a bunch
of escapees from the old folks home.

Don't call any body namers, huh, liar, read your last statement, you have no clue about me,
but you just run your mouth about anything, even things you know nothing about.

You are a liar and always have been.

I laugh at you, have you ever done anything in your life, like raise kids, and buy a house?
Hold a job that supported your whole family? Prayed to God and acknowledged that you
aren't everything you say you are?

I plan on critiqueing you regularly now Pg, since it's clear you can't take criticism.
So spill some more of your worthless man garbage Pg, your really Planet Gal, and your wife wears the
pants in the family.

Phuk off asshole, be seeing you? :lol:
#293830 by Planetguy
Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:02 pm
Could you rewrite that in english, Clementine...unlike you, we don't speak (and write) Hillbilly! :lol:


Image
#293901 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:36 pm
There you go again,is your nose growing?

Planet Gal
#293909 by Planetguy
Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:26 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:There you go again,is your nose growing?

Planet Gal


Why would MY nose grow? That cartoon where your likeness says he's gonna spend all his time going after me?

you believe that to be "lying", do you???


Ancient Vegan wrote:
I'll gladly spend all the time necessary to prove that you are a liar.


I plan on critiqueing you regularly now Pg.....


but you haven't proven ANYTHING you dimwit! you just keep embarrassing yourself, just like you did w that douchebag comment you made to Haley....do you know which one I'm referring to?

It's the one where you suggested he molested his daughter.....that one. But that's a PROUD moment for you, isn't it?



I plan on critiqueing you regularly now Pg.....


knock yourself out, loser....cos' if THAT's how you plan on wasting your time, instead of talking music w other musicians here, then you truly deserve being called a loser.

think about.

but don't hurt yourself. i wouldn't want you to sprain your brain w too much heavy lifting. :wink:
#293944 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:46 pm
Funny Planet Gal I'm not embarrassed, are you?

You have no shame, hiding behind the wives financial coattails! :lol

Man up girl.

And to clarify about Haley, I said this as you all convicted Brett Kavanaugh of child molesting,
without any prove.

As far as Haley goes I had him admitting to be accused, and two other (according to Haley) witnesses
to corroborate these facts of his child molesting, way more (since you had nothing) then you had on
Kavanaugh.

You go the way that makes you look right (in your own pea brain) don't you Planet Gal.
To hell with the facts or the prove.

I digress your just a lounge act right P Gal, no concept of raising a family and building a business. :lol:
#293960 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:27 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:To hell with the facts or the prove.


right, cos' that's how you roll.

Image
#294011 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:01 pm
Taken out of context as you Dems always do.

I guess you back this new Dem policy of infanticide to, while still holding
your nose up in the air like a snot whore, surprised you don't drown, Pretentious Gal
#294021 by Planetguy
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:39 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Ancient Vegan wrote:To hell with the facts or the prove.


right, cos' that's how you roll.

Image



Ancient Vegan wrote:Taken out of context as you Dems always do.



and WHAT did I take out of context, liar? this is what you said just a cpl of posts above, you old senile fool:

Ancient Vegan wrote:
I digress your just a lounge act right P Gal, no concept of raising a family and building a business. :lol:


so, are you that stupid, or just lying again?
#294081 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:37 pm
Your so full of sh*t your breath stinks Pretentious G.

C'mon lying is all you know how to do, and you are a liar!

Pretentious G, I'll never understand why people like you and Pd move to a another state,
and belittle the local people (figure it out smart guys), maybe it's cause the people who
really know you in your home state, belittle you. (I could see it happening)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BestGuitarist and 2 guests