This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293256 by Planetguy
Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:37 am
Mike, I too have been enjoying the peaceful easy feeling around these parts lately that coincidentally or not so coincidentally lines up w the departure of certain members and the return of a few others who come here to talk music and enjoy the comraderie that should a constant here.

As for this thread...I put this up as a light goofy deal and not as slam or as a vehicle to insult Glen.

A PITA he can be ( like all of us ), but he does have a sense of humor.

I don't see any of these replies as being particularly mean spirited and I suspect when Glen returns and he sees it... It might provide a few chuckles.

Anyway, I hope it does.
#293260 by schmedidiah
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:21 pm
show of hands - who's watching that video? :mrgreen:
#293263 by schmedidiah
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:02 pm
:lol:
#293282 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:47 pm
Glen isn't here cause he finally figured out just how full of sh*t
Vamp and his links are.

Vampirski's needing attention, see how he tries to steer the thread to be about him
#293292 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:37 am
OK!. Some of you are real nasty MOFU's
Don't matter.
I'm more concerned with keeping my business together than I am putting my home back together.

Do I have frustrations?.Yes.

I am concerned more about the people in California that lost EVERYTHING. I can't imagine it.

This is just a minor inconvenience for me.

I love all you guys. I'll be back soon enough when I have the time.

MAJOR QUESTION????

Do you all have fire extinguishers near or in your kitchens, and bedrooms? This happened so quick I was shocked. Piggy would be DEAD if I wasn't prepared. The smoke was OVERWHELMING. The dis-orientation becomes intense. I was screaming just get the FUUUUUCCCKK OUT. Even better, piggy didn't want to go because of the smoke. Gwen couldn't even see me through the smoke as she dragged piggy out.

Holy, Holy... It happened so fast I couldn't even explain.

Love to all you guys. Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah, and generally happy holidays.

Peace and love.Glen.
#293298 by MikeTalbot
Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:41 pm
Sorry to hear that Glen. Is your home livable?

To your question - I keep an extinguisher in my office and my kitchen.

I've added CA and AK to my prayer list. (plus you and the boys) Lots of bad things coming down lately.

I loved CA when I lived there but the folks in charge were / are such a load of screwballs...They remind me of Capt. Wrong Way Peachfuzz from the old cartoons.

God bless
Talbot
#293434 by DainNobody
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:45 pm
Checking the batteries in the fire alarm in his home..
#293501 by Planetguy
Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:44 pm
Glen isn't here, but it's not because he's.....

touring the world with Vamp playing a USO tour with their new Folk-Goth duo ANGELVAMP.

(or IS it???)