This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292890 by schmedidiah
Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:19 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Schmed, posting this article had nothing to do with illegal migrants from Mexico, and everything to do with how spreading blatant lies via the internet methods of youtubes, forums and other social media is done.

I disagree. Reminds me of Vamp posting a thread about John McCain the second he died and then becoming outraged that members were discussing John McCain in the thread. I don't care who is in that caravan and I don't care who is or isn't paying for it (or lying about that). It's become a defacto thread on illegal immigration from Mexico, due to the fact that that's what it is. :mrgreen:
#292898 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:03 pm
It doesn't matter what you think. Deny the facts. Spread the lies. Vamp, you, and occasionally Lynrd and Talbot are theonly ones looking at this section of the forum now.
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#292903 by Jahva
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:16 pm
Soros? :?

Yeah the internet is full of fake chit lol... glad to see some eyes are open. There are crazies on both sides of these arguments... thanks for pointing out and agreeing on one Mike you're halfway there... :lol: :lol:
#292906 by schmedidiah
Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:21 pm
Soros has a resume that points towards this stuff. is every accusation that's leveled at him true? no. are some?

are you willing to admit this display by your side was a bit too much?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=koch+brothers+hospiatl+protests&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=ccc1c7a8a59a4efd96067faee13c1f56&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=koch+brothers+hospiatl+protests&sc=0-31&qs=n&sk=&cvid=ccc1c7a8a59a4efd96067faee13c1f56
#292916 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:48 pm
Not sure what the bing search was supposed to point out, Schmed. Again, not the point of the original article.
#292927 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:42 pm
Hopefully some good will come out of the caravan

We got support troops down there ie I assume mess halls, hospitals, shower stalls, and tent cities

Now were ready to send the troops down to build the wall

Fast

What's it going to be like on the other side of the wall, when all those good and decent people,
from Central America start to amass there? :lol: