This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292786 by DainNobody
Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:10 pm
dollar bet he shows back up..he is addicted to this place and probably going thru withdrawal symptoms..LMAO.. 8) :lol:
#292793 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:37 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:dollar bet he shows back up..he is addicted to this place and probably going thru withdrawal symptoms..LMAO.. 8) :lol:

He can stay away and enjoy the remaining few days or years of his miserable life or he can return and I'll troll him to death. Either way, I don't care.

*Also he hasn't posted here since some violent stuff went down last week, so who knows? :mrgreen:
#292800 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:45 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:dollar bet he shows back up..he is addicted to this place and probably going thru withdrawal symptoms..LMAO.. 8) :lol:

He can stay away and enjoy the remaining few days or years of his miserable life or he can return and I'll troll him to death. Either way, I don't care.

*Also he hasn't posted here since some violent stuff went down last week, so who knows? :mrgreen:

Maybe he's busy scraping the stickers of his van?