This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292639 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:58 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Is...

Laugh at this virtual stupidity when i like in my mirror.

:twisted:
#292641 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:56 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Is...

Laugh at this virtual stupidity.


Like starting yet another thread about nothing?
#292645 by schmedidiah
Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:14 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Is...

Laugh at this virtual stupidity.


Like starting yet another thread about nothing?

+1
#292654 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:22 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: All I can do.....is make this place suck!

:lol:
#292671 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:31 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: All I can do.....is make this place suck!

:lol:

And there you go, doing it again. :lol:
#292673 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:34 pm
Why don't you stop being a TROLL?

Go do something positive, like learning a musical instrument.
#292694 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:53 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Why don't you stop being a TROLL?

Go do something positive, like learning a musical instrument.


I play several musical instruments. What instruments do you play? A beer can, a gun and arthritis? F U :lol:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests