This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292503 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:54 pm
… to ignore that other thread started years ago by V! The world is not going to end tomorrow, or the next day - just like it didn't end all those countless times V posted that it would (but no one is going to sift through 413 pages of youtubelink posts to find where he said it).

So continue looking at it and Glen's 'Troll' kiss-V's ass replies... or not. :mrgreen:
#292507 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:36 pm
I agree. If human civilization did end, Vamp can Lord over it as a 78 year old man with his teen Bride or whatever. I'm out. No interest in living through hell just to survive. Come to central AZ without electricity and or water, you'll wish you were dead too! :lol: (and I know it will someday, just not likely anytime soon)
#292539 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:12 pm
schmedidiah wrote: Come to central AZ without electricity and or water, you'll wish you were dead too!

Only in the summer, though, right? :wink:
#292551 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:36 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
schmedidiah wrote: Come to central AZ without electricity and or water, you'll wish you were dead too!

Only in the summer, though, right? :wink:

It's about 1800 feet elevation and all kinds of nasty weather can blow in from the gulfs at any time but I guess you wouldn't find it too cold here. Cold enough for us locals.
#292583 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:36 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:There were TWO OF THESE SAME THREADS a half hour ago.
Which troll took one down in such a troll manner?

there's just no way to prepare for the sheer stupidity you bring to this place, Gleen. we'll just have to roll with it. improvise, adapt and overcome, like your departed pal Haley would say. :lol:
#292598 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:28 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:vamp, we're Nothing but trolls looking to pick a fight.

:mrgreen:
#292610 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:49 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:There were TWO OF THESE SAME THREADS a half hour ago.
Which troll took one down in such a troll manner?

Not that I ever saw. You're losing it (again).
#292611 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:50 pm
Vampier wrote:Not "Sheer Stupidity" Bug Fart only severe lack of originality on yours.

This from a guy who spends 90% of his time on this forum posting links to others' youtubes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#292615 by MikeTalbot
Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:15 pm
Re Arizona

For various reasons I've made the cross country trip many times. The last time I made the ride I stopped in a Waffle House near Tucson. The girls in there were so pretty i couldn't breathe. They were all wearing cowboy hats and smiling at me. One pointed at a seat and I sat down gasping for breath. She said, "You're alright cowboy, what'll you have?" I honestly don't remember but whatever it was, I darn sure enjoyed it!

Talbot