This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#293325 by BestGuitarist
Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:38 pm
Image
#293329 by schmedidiah
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:18 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Image

:lol:
#293391 by Planetguy
Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Image


so, what was the point of this pic. dane? is it a caption contest? things have been nice and peaceable around these parts lately but because i can't resist nor help myself i'll chance starting a shitstorm. :lol:

ok...if had to toss out a caption for this one i'd got with this....

yet another job trump is unfit for
#293394 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:43 pm
Those who've accomplished the least, wanna judge those who've accomplished the most.

Someday we have to get past that way of thinking, and think about what kind of country we
wanta live in.

You know since my ex son in law has been in jail I've watched the jail dailies, and we had a woman in
jail for a month for driving while suspended. It's a form of debtors prison, cause the rich are running
are govt. They might call themselves Dems or Reps or even Inds, but most of them are corrupt.

C'mon you ain't got to be Albert Einstein to realize that selling uranium to the Russians has got to be
worse the driving while suspended.

Just what kind of a country are we trying to become?
#293395 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:45 pm
Maybe the caption should read:


"So your representing the Muslims"
#293397 by Planetguy
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:39 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Image


"Uh, leave it to ME to pick the shineboy with the smallest hands uh ever. Uh, I'm gonna be here all uh, freaking day!"
#293400 by Ancient Vegan
Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:39 pm
"I know a nice Jewish doctor, whose gay like you.
I could introduce you."
#293403 by Planetguy
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:00 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Those who've accomplished the least, wanna judge those who've accomplished the most.

Someday we have to get past that way of thinking, and think about what kind of country we
wanta live in.


AV, I think that you as a tax paying citizen, and someone who exercises your right to vote.....if you want to make the judgments above....AND the judgments you make below, you've earned that right. And I won't quantify your right to those judgments by how much or how little you've accomplished. :wink:

Ancient Vegan wrote:You know since my ex son in law has been in jail I've watched the jail dailies, and we had a woman in
jail for a month for driving while suspended. It's a form of debtors prison, cause the rich are running
are govt. They might call themselves Dems or Reps or even Inds, but most of them are corrupt.

C'mon you ain't got to be Albert Einstein to realize that selling uranium to the Russians has got to be
worse the driving while suspended.

Just what kind of a country are we trying to become?
#293419 by RhythmMan-2
Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:27 pm
Posts like this were one of the reasons I took time off from this "band" site.
#293426 by schmedidiah
Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:07 pm
RhythmMan-2 wrote:Posts like this were one of the reasons I took time off from this "band" site.

and who could blame you?
#293430 by Planetguy
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:18 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
RhythmMan-2 wrote:Posts like this were one of the reasons I took time off from this "band" site.

and who could blame you?


you know, schmed...looking at the first page of this thread....don;t you share almost equal culpability w Glen for not putting BM's best foot forward?

I'd say your shoe has a pretty bad smell coming off of it, likely from something you stepped in. Not trying to bust your chops, but i do wonder if and when Glen returns back here full time...if we can expect more of the same back and forth between you two. is it gonna be more business as usual?
#293431 by schmedidiah
Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:51 pm
Planetguy wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
RhythmMan-2 wrote:Posts like this were one of the reasons I took time off from this "band" site.

and who could blame you?


you know, schmed...looking at the first page of this thread....don;t you share almost equal culpability w Glen for not putting BM's best foot forward?

I'd say your shoe has a pretty bad smell coming off of it, likely from something you stepped in. Not trying to bust your chops, but i do wonder if and when Glen returns back here full time...if we can expect more of the same back and forth between you two. is it gonna be more business as usual?



i fully accept my share of the blame in that. but is it 50% of the blame? no. is it 25% of the blame? no. keep dropping. my point is this. did i attack other member's music over a political disagreement? did i call anyone a "child rapist" even once? did i start the threads, often 2 or more a day, instigating this garbage? no. the answer is i did not perform these, nor and many other egregious actions Gleen and his buddies did. Gleen had a *cough! cough!* house fire and can't post here regularly at the moment. Suuure! :wink: I totally believe that. why wouldn't I? anyway, if gleen comes back, I won't be seeking to start things up again the way they were...… because that's not truly who I am or what i'm about. now the ball is in his court and we'll see how he handles it. (I hope we never find out, tbh)
#293433 by Planetguy
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm
you know what, i'm not looking to assign levels or % of guilt. yep, there's no question....you're not about attacking other's music and certainly would never stoop so low as to call anyone a "rapist" on a public forum.

i know you're not gonna "START things up", but my only point is this....when and if Glen does, why not be the bigger man, laugh it off, refuse to play, and just ignore that noise?

i don't doubt your sincerity when it comes to keeping this site about music, but going back and forth w him and vamp seems at odds w that.

again....not telling you what to do, just putting that out there as a suggestion to keep this site a little more user friendly to newbies, and to the old standbys who prefer keeping this site as a "music site". 8)
#293435 by schmedidiah
Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:54 pm
understood.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests