This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292143 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:15 pm
Gleen called me a child rapist and Haley congratulated him on it.

They think they own the high ground, but they're actually living in the Marianas trench. They want respect, they can try giving some first. F em.
#292144 by Jahva
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:08 pm
Maybe so Schmed...
But...
It's not right if Glenn did it and it's not now... it's slanderous and chitty. I can't imagine going through anything like that. No one should treat it like a punchline or one upsman.
And no one should be ok with this...
You'all should step back for a bit and take a look at what you've become...
#292147 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:36 pm
Glen repeatedly called Schmed, Mike B, and Mark "rapists'...and I said NOTHING

Glen repeatedly called Schmed, Mike B, and Mark "child molesters"..and I said NOTHING

But someone has called ME a child molester and I'M LOSING MY $HIT OVER IT!
#292148 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:44 pm
and for the record i don't condone anyone pulling that lowlife move whether it's Glen, Lynard, or anyone else.

but i have to ask... jahva, where was your outrage when Glen's been repeatedly slinging that same horseshit for mos now in different threads? certainly you've seen that. but who has called him out on that?

that $hit has gone on for WAAAAY too long w his friends ALLOWING and thereby CONDONING that shitbird behavior. So, big effing surprise when the $hit rises to a new high????
#292149 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:07 pm
Right....you guys condone disgusting people all the freaking time. That's why Glen said what he said, (and was technically correct that you support child molestors) and it's also why Schmed & Billygoat said what they said. They just wanted to pile on someone who has suffered real pain. Bunch of jerks you are.

Dildos are incapable of basic humanity. And Planet Mark is incapable of the truth when it slaps him in the face. An equivocating liar with no soul.

You guys SUCK big time.
#292152 by Jahva
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm
Planetguy wrote:and for the record i don't condone anyone pulling that lowlife move whether it's Glen, Lynard, or anyone else.

but i have to ask... jahva, where was your outrage when Glen's been slinging that same horseshit for mos now? certainly you've seen that. but who has called him out on that?

that $hit has gone on for WAAAAY too long w his friends ALLOWING and thereby CONDONING that shitbird behavior. So, big effing surprise when the $hit rises to a new high????

NO PG... I've not seen that since I started coming around again...so the absence of outrage is not condoning. But I certainly would not side with that kind of nonsense.
#292157 by Jahva
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:40 pm
This is a community... pretty much self-governed. Should not be one side is ok with it because who said it... same should apply across the board.
You have no cred. unless you're consistent on this chit. And finding someway to reason it as indirect is just... BS!
You're just an enabler..
#292159 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:46 pm
Jahva wrote:This is a community... pretty much self-governed. Should not be one side is ok with it because who said it... same should apply across the board.
You have no cred. unless you're consistent on this chit. And finding someway to reason it as indirect is just... BS!
You're just an enabler..

Many of us on the "right" side have tried to stop this endless and childish bickering. NOT ONCE has anyone on the "left" side even tried, other than to pile on ridicule and troll some more.
#292160 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:49 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Gleen called me a child rapist and Haley congratulated him on it.

They think they own the high ground, but they're actually living in the Marianas trench. They want respect, they can try giving some first. F em.

And you are a childish troll who keeps feeding this frenzy. You absolutely love Glen, that's why you talk to him so many time every day.

If he would stop responding to your mocking and ridicule, you'd have no reason to exist.

#292165 by Mordgeld
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 pm
Jahva wrote:
Planetguy wrote:and for the record i don't condone anyone pulling that lowlife move whether it's Glen, Lynard, or anyone else.

but i have to ask... jahva, where was your outrage when Glen's been slinging that same horseshit for mos now? certainly you've seen that. but who has called him out on that?

NO PG... I've not seen that since I started coming around again...so the absence of outrage is not condoning. But I certainly would not side with that kind of nonsense.

+1

I see no incongruity with someone not wishing to participate in a fight defending themselves when attacked. (I realize that people starting shite should expect some push-back now and then) Plus, I can't seem to summon up the necessary outrage about random people on the Internet trolling.
#292167 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:51 pm
yod wrote: And Planet Mark is incapable of the truth when it slaps him in the face. An equivocating liar with no soul.

what exactly am i lying about? YOUR ridiculous (per)VERSIONS of the truth???? get real. you are as big of aP.O.S. as they come by supporting and making excuses for anyone who labels others "rapists" and "child molesters" on a public forum.

Peace Maker? YOU???? That's more of your lies. You've started as many (or more) fights here because of your ego, your need to dominate, and need to win than anyone. And still you condone Glen's characterizations and are incapable of summoning up the spine to admit that's NEVER appropriate behavior.

yod wrote:
Many of us on the "right" side have tried to stop this endless and childish bickering. NOT ONCE has anyone on the "left" side even tried, other than to pile on ridicule and troll some more.

This isn't an issue of "right" and "left", but since you insist on making it so, like the sanctimonious and superior ass you are.....let's look at the scorecard.....

on the "right" you have Glen and Lynard...conservatives BOTH who are calling people "rapists" and "child molestors" on a public forum. They're on YOUR team. not mine. Own it.

NO ONE on the "left" here has stooped that low and no one here on the left WOULD stoop so low.

And who has condoned and made excuses and rationalizations for Glen's behavior....YOU. HALEY. VAMP. Conservatives ALL. So own that shitbird behavior that YOUR team hands out.

Schmed is THE ONLY conservative on this site who has the spine to have called one of you "righties" out for that inexcusable behavior.

See, though he's a conservative...unlike YOU, he puts what's correct before what's "right".
#292169 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:22 pm
yod wrote:Right....you guys condone disgusting people all the freaking time. That's why Glen said what he said, (and was technically correct that you support child molestors)....

Jahva wrote:This is a community... pretty much self-governed. Should not be one side is ok with it because who said it... same should apply across the board.
You have no cred. unless you're consistent on this chit.

And finding someway to reason it as indirect is just... BS!
You're just an enabler..

that.
#292170 by MikeTalbot
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:09 pm
Ted

Mark has actually attempted to make peace here several times and supported my feeble attempts in that direction as well.

Talbot
#292172 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 pm
yod wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Gleen called me a child rapist and Haley congratulated him on it.

And you are a childish troll who keeps feeding this frenzy. You absolutely love Glen, that's why you talk to him so many time every day.

If he would stop responding to your mocking and ridicule, you'd have no reason to exist.

This is a joke. Go hide in church again. The real world is just too much for you to handle. :lol:
#292173 by Mordgeld
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:19 pm
I guess I better get crackin' and get on over to the correct threads to fight with all these people so I'm not thereby condoning people starting fights.