This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292031 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:29 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Did I just read or infer from these comments that he's no longer living?

No. You want me to ask him if it's ok for me to give you his # and you can call him up and tell him what an AWSOME player he is.
He is in his 70s... STILL AMAZING.
Better than some of my guitar heroes. Hope you had a chance to give him a listen.

I listened to his music, complimented him on it, shared it on social media..... and then like the total bitch he is, he told me my music sucks in the middle of a political discussion. so if he ain't dead, I got nothin nice to say about him. pay your internet bill, deadbeat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a PIG f**k YOU REALY ARE!!!
#292033 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 pm
Thanks. I'll be mucking up Vamp's dumb end of the world thread tomorrow at 5 am west coast time. Asshole. :lol:
#292064 by Planetguy
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:58 pm
used to crack me up when Vinny referred to slacker as "Johnie Winter's Dad" ...i believe he also referred to him as "slackjaw" on occasion. (hmmm, maybe that was me now that i think about it!)

tell ya what, Vinny was no one to mess with. I never saw ANYONE get the better of him. I miss that guy....his departure marked the beginning of this place sliding down the tubes.
#292067 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:18 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAT PIG PHLUCKER YOU REALY ARE!

laughs at own jokes. 5 year old loser. :roll:
#292109 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:01 am
Yeah.... Why are lefties referred to as southpaws when westpaws makes more sense?
#292111 by DainNobody
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:27 am
Slacker never used compression..never forget that Slacker memory..forget his reasoning..
#292113 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:45 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Slacker can Play.
Any questions?

I acknowledged his talent. He took a dig at mine when he was completely out of intellectual firepower and his horse sh*t bible verses weren't cutting the mustard. :lol: :twisted:
#292175 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Did I hear someone spilling craaaapppp against one of greatest musicians to visit band mix?

NOT FUNNY!

Go play in traffic, Gleen. Do the world a favor. :roll:
#292181 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Did I hear someone spilling craaaapppp against one of greatest musicians to visit band mix?

NOT FUNNY!

Go play in traffic, Gleen. Do the world a favor. :roll:

Bump!