This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292092 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:56 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Planetguy wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Thank goodness enough senators had the common sense to see through the liberal Lie/Agenda to vote this excellent choice for Supreme Court Justice. Welcome Justice Kavanaugh!


lies? you're really gonna bring up LIES? :roll:

Kavanaugh lied and made misleading statement UNDER oath. he showed he's incredibly partisan and showed himself to be a conspiracy nut when he went on his clinton rant.

regardless of his drinking and alleged blackouts, regardless of any alleged sexual misbehavior...his lying and his misleading statements while under oath...that ALONE should disqualify from being ANY judge at all.

what a farce this whole process has been. I know your mom has it figured out Jeff, even if you never will. :)


Mark please list verifiable proof that Kavanaugh Lied. I already addressed all of this on another thread. You didn't have any proof just that you wouldn't own a MAGA hat.

The proof has already been shown Haley, take the blinders off.
He said drinking was legal in Maryland at age 18 when he was drinking ("I love beer'). WRONG! The drinking age was 21.
#292097 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:30 pm
WRONG.
THE DRINKING AGE WAS 18!
You just lied...
HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU RAOPED?
#292098 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:31 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:WRONG.
THE DRINKING AGE WAS 18!
You just lied...
HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU RAPED?
#292100 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:13 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:WRONG.
THE DRINKING AGE WAS 18!
You just lied...
HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU RAOPED?

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:WRONG.
THE DRINKING AGE WAS 18!
You just lied...
HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU RAPED?

Nice edit job, genius. :lol:
#292110 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:23 am
Is that all you got MikeB? How about some real evidence, your really grasping at straws here!
#292121 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:46 pm
Glen is wrong, of course, and Haley can't accept it - a LIE IS A LIE!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has repeatedly said that he was legally allowed to consume beer as a prep school senior in Maryland. In fact, he was never legal in high school because the state’s drinking age increased to 21 at the end of his junior year, while he was still 17.
The legal age in that state was raised to 21 on July 1, 1982; Kavanaugh did not turn 18 until Feb. 12, 1983.
#292125 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:36 pm
This thread forgets the fact that both sides are lying, but nobody
cares about that, so they keep you fighting.

And neither side will let the other side change it's view, it's all wrote
in stone, when actually it's changing everyday.

I hope they do over turn Roe vs Wade, it would be a great accomplishment.
#292135 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:00 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Glen is wrong, of course, and Haley can't accept it - a LIE IS A LIE!

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh has repeatedly said that he was legally allowed to consume beer as a prep school senior in Maryland. In fact, he was never legal in high school because the state’s drinking age increased to 21 at the end of his junior year, while he was still 17.
The legal age in that state was raised to 21 on July 1, 1982; Kavanaugh did not turn 18 until Feb. 12, 1983.

Your argument is quite comical Mike. This has gone from, is there verifiable evidence that Kavanaugh sexually attacked Dr. Ford (which there is not) to he lied about drinking age. That was clearly a mistake. No way would someone intentionally lie about that! Something I might add ALL OF US DID. You going to all those concerts back in the day, did you get high mr HYPOCRITE?
#292140 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:03 pm
I agree, Lynyrd. It's been a great two weeks to sit back and watch how both sides are so convinced they're right that you can't help but realize anyone left anywhere near the middle is getting squeezed like an anaconda's lunch.

Vis-a-vis RvsW tho. That gets overturned, the Republicans just signed their own death certificate as a viable party. Look at the polling. They won on the economy. Obummer said he'd fix it, he didn't. For 2 terms he didn't do sh*t but push his social agenda and vilify half the country. People voted for Trump because they're broke and they're sick of it. Dead babies are a crying shame, but they don't have any effect on any of that.

Conversely, i hope the libs have learned that smear campaigns don't get you the justices you want on the high court. Winning elections does. Now go forth and win or forever hold in your whining.
#292145 by Mordgeld
Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:19 pm
schmedidiah wrote:...Vis-a-vis RvsW tho. That gets overturned, the Republicans just signed their own death certificate as a viable party...


I disagree. Overturning RvsW would not make abortion illegal. It would just return the decision about baby killing to the state level. I think most conservatives agree that laws made below the Federal level give the best chance for the 'crucibles of democracy' idea, where folks that disagree with their governance have the best chance to escape from it.
#292155 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:31 pm
That whole arguement about him overtunring R v Wade is just more fear-mongering to raise money for politicians.

NO ONE is trying to overturn Roe v Wade. What conservative want is for the immoral to pay for their own immorality. Right now, I'm forced to contribute to the murder of innocent people (WOMEN and men) and all the bribes going to politicians with that money too.

But the FACT is that there was never a "guarantee" in the Constitution for abortion so it needs to be overturned for that reason alone. Then, yes, send it to the States like our Constitution allows and settle it there.


.
#292163 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:11 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Your argument is quite comical Mike. This has gone from, is there verifiable evidence that Kavanaugh sexually attacked Dr. Ford (which there is not) to he lied about drinking age. That was clearly a mistake. No way would someone intentionally lie about that! Something I might add ALL OF US DID. You going to all those concerts back in the day, did you get high mr HYPOCRITE?


No, you're quite comical, Haley. You asked for proof that Kav lied - you get it, and YOU STILL APOLOGIZE?MAKE EXCUSES for him! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#292171 by MikeTalbot
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:14 pm
I don't like Kavanaugh much myself. Reasons? I don't think he is as strong on the constitution as we're led to believe, and that he proved that when he helped design that nazi style "patriot act."

however...after watching that air head who couldn't even remember what planet she was on when he supposedly groped her...and then that freakish pack of harpies screeching and gibbering, I have to say I'm glad the dude was confirmed just to annoy that pack of hounds.

Talbot

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests