This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291837 by J-HALEY
Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:40 am
I had it on in my shop and my office as a result I missed very little. I have to say the Democratic party really showed how evil they are! Dianne Feistein in particular. I don't doubt something happened to Mrs. Ford, however there are too many inconsistencies and lack of evidence in her story. Several things jumped out at me. I don't believe she had just one beer. Mrs. Ford as a fifteen year old went to a party she knew she wasn't supposed to be at and the other people she said were there provided a written statement that they were never there. It appears to me what happened in the days before she was thinking about coming forward she had told some of her liberal friends the story they were like you have to come out with this to stop the confirmation. Upon advice from friends she decided to move forward. Dianne Feinstein wanted to release this at the right time so she never brought it up during the September hearings over a month ago. She sat on this story for over six weeks to use it as an excuse to delay the hearings and also use it as evidence of guilt on Judge Cavenaugh's part for not wanting an FBI investigation. In reality an FBI investigation would have gotten them exactly what they already had with exception of being able to subpoena the four people that signed the sworn statement saying they were never there. That is where the plan backfired on Feinstein!
I hope the country is able to see just how EVIL the democratic party has become and Judge Cavanaugh is confirmed today and gets his place on the bench!
Bottom line is the filthiness of the Democrat party used both these people to further their political agenda! :x
#291842 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:40 pm
Regardless of the accusations...

Do you really thing Cavanaugh's actions, reactions (and asking questions rather than answering) were really what is looked for in a Supreme Court Justice?
#291843 by J-HALEY
Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:05 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Regardless of the accusations...

Do you really thing Cavanaugh's actions, reactions (and asking questions rather than answering) were really what is looked for in a Supreme Court Justice?

He answered a lot of questions. Were you watching a different hearing or were you only hearing what you wanted to hear?
#291855 by DainNobody
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:12 pm
The demoncrats had the whole family crying ..the questions were related to the time He was barely out of puberty..like James Coburn said in 7 years time you are a totally new person.the time it takes all the cells to be replaced with new cells..so Kavanaugh is a whole different person from his partying days.. :cry:
#291856 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:43 pm
I didn't realize that there was a statute of limitations on sexual assault.
So if there is... why do republicans (HERE!) keep bring up Clinton/Monica?
Why are Republicans afraid of an FBI investigation into the accusations?
#291857 by J-HALEY
Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:59 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:I didn't realize that there was a statute of limitations on sexual assault.

Republicans are not afraid at all of an FBI investigation we are tired of the stall tactics from the evil democrats. That is all the FBI investigation is. Feinstein purposefully sat on this story and could have had the investigation but waited until now. You know it is a stall tactic and you support it. Flake is a complete fool for reaching across the isle and trusting the Dems they don't give a DAMN about the FBI investigation, Ford, or Cavenagh. All they care about is stopping a republican judge from getting this spot on the Supreme Court!
#291858 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:55 pm
J-HALEY wrote:He answered a lot of questions. Were you watching a different hearing or were you only hearing what you wanted to hear?

Were you?

https://youtu.be/Mo5N-WgH2bU

https://youtu.be/M_DNnCUVnoU
#291861 by Mordgeld
Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:50 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:I didn't realize that there was a statute of limitations on sexual assault.

I don't think there is a statute of limitations on it in Maryland. I'm not sure for D.C.
#291863 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:10 am

If you don't ask questions... How do you get to the truth?

I personally would prefer a judge that ASKS QUESTIONS instead of deciding by default.
#291864 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:16 am
This is the most ridiculous attack on MY AMERICAN CONSTITUTION ever seen.

As Ben Franklin put it...

A free democracy. But you are going to have to fight to protect it... Doubts are you will be able too.
#291865 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:21 am
DEEP STATE...
HATE VAMP HATE VAMP EVERBODY HATE VAMP.
DEEP STATE.

By the way if you think this isn't going on.
This is just a direct attack on AMERICAN LAW!
Vamp and I disagree on the one point that ZIONISM is the major point of concern...
I see things a bit different.
What I see is a direct challenge to AMERICA coming from within by the SWAMP.
Maybe they are the zionists that Vamp keeps warning us about.

BUT...
Whoever you are, you will never be able to stand up to the truths of America. Even among 200 million sheep...

BAH, BAAHH, BAAAAAHHHHH!
#291879 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:13 am
Ha Hah!!!!!!!....Now I get it.

After 35 or 36 Years Later...who remembers.......

And the truth is? What do you think, I see a far left conspiracy to defame an honest caring man!

Party was held, who she was with or how she got home. She was drinking and said nothing to anyone.

2002... She said nothing.
July 25, 2003: President George W. Bush nominated Kavanaugh to the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C Circuit... She said nothing.
2005... She said nothing.
May 11, 2006: The United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary recommended confirmation. Kavanaugh subsequently confirmed by the United States Senate... She said nothing.
June 1, 2006: Kavanaugh sworn in by Justice Anthony Kennedy... She said nothing.
2011... She said nothing.
2012... She remembered 'something' happened in 1982, yet doesn't name Kavanaugh, still said nothing to authorities.
2017 - She becomes an anti-trump activist.
2018 - Now 35 or 36 years later, with Kavanaugh's SCOTUS confirmation looming, she pens an anonymous letter with grave accusations against Kavanaugh regarding foggy circumstance that occurred while they were both minors, then reveals herself and DEMANDS an FBI investigation before testifying to her incredible allegations?
Who does she think she is?.......and then there's this picture of her and George Soros...hmmm....Can anyone else see what's REALLY going on here?

cid:[email protected]
#291881 by Monkedelic
Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:25 am

Do you really thing Cavanaugh's actions, reactions (and asking questions rather than answering) were really what is looked for in a Supremecon Court Justice?

Exactly. Even if he is innocent of the sexual assault this guy does not have the temperament nor the experience to be anywhere near the Supreme Court. I'm a moderate who tends to lean Democrat and if Kavanaugh was a Democrat I would feel the exact same way.... he's not qualified for the Supreme Court. On top of that, there are MULTIPLE sexual assault allegations against him. It is absolutely stupifying how quickly people write that sh*t off. This guy, who appears to have been a sex offender, could end up on the god damn supreme court. This woman stands to gain nothing by this. It's scary what we've become as a nation. It's insane really.
#291882 by GuitarMikeB
Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:46 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:If you don't ask questions... How do you get to the truth?

I personally would prefer a judge that ASKS QUESTIONS instead of deciding by default.

When you are asked a question, you don't answer by asking a question back to deflect giving an answer. It's a sure sign you're hiding something. Ask your wife.
#291883 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:01 pm
I just did.
She said all of your intelligence is being proven by you.
Mike I love you...
But you just don't get it...