This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291695 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:35 am
Anyone want to put up some good new music?
I'll be the first one to listen!
Where are you Mark?
I 'm sorry I loved music you posted. I just didn't like your nasty attitude. Come back Mark... You are a great musician!!!!!
#291802 by Planetguy
Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:20 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Anyone want to put up some good new music?
I'll be the first one to listen!
Where are you Mark?
I 'm sorry I loved music you posted. I just didn't like your nasty attitude. Come back Mark... You are a great musician!!!!!

well, Glen....your feelings about "nasty attitudes" are well known around here, but pls understand that not everyone can have the sunny, pleasant, and agreeable disposition and attitude that you regularly model, display, and are known for. :wink:

But i can help you w some new music for you to check out.

https://forum.bandmix.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34728
#291806 by DainNobody
Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:19 pm
One thing I do miss..is my pork chops..quit eating them when I found out about the bond between Glen and a. Pig
So yes I have a lack of chops
#291807 by DainNobody
Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:33 am
I should be dragged out behind the barn and shot..me trying to censor Glen..who the hell...am I telling Glen. It is inappropriate to slide your 13 inch clock up some slick skanky hole while lightly brushing your hands across her areoles while your nuts are slapping up against her ads in gentle waves of bliss..
#291817 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:09 pm
Did you forget?

The last four letter in AMERICAN... I CAN.

The last four letters i n REPUBLICAN... I CAN.

OK... NOW WHAT ARE THE LAST FOUR LETTERS... DEMOCRATS...

:roll:
Last edited by ANGELSSHOTGUN on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
#291823 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:06 pm
Do you mean 'four'? :roll: :roll: :lol: