This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292452 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:11 pm
Gleeen. name the "good musicians" that I "drove away with my trolling". I want to see if they've even visited this place since I joined. I suspect you drove them away, along with your troll buddy in Mexico. :mrgreen:
#292476 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:23 am
schmedidiah wrote:Gleeen. name the "good musicians" that I "drove away with my trolling". I want to see if they've even visited this place since I joined. I suspect you drove them away, along with your troll buddy in Mexico. :mrgreen:
#292517 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:11 am
schmedidiah wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Gleeen. name the "good musicians" that I "drove away with my trolling". I want to see if they've even visited this place since I joined. I suspect you drove them away, along with your troll buddy in Mexico. :mrgreen:

Troll!
#292527 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:15 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:

Troll!

So by default, you can't back up these claims with any factual evidence and rest your case, Mr Pig F*cker? :lol:
#292566 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:54 pm
Mike after all the crap you have done...
Posted crappy music...
Insulted people with talent.
You have done so much DAMAGE TO THIS WEB SITE WITH YOUR ARROGANT B.S.

You are a TROLL!