This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292251 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:29 am
None of you guys have a sense of humor anymore.
Just get the phuuucccckkk off my website.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#292255 by schmedidiah
Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:56 am
Hey....at least Haley got off your website. Big baby. :lol:
#292306 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You don't get it.
You must be a TROLL!

I don't get what? your special ability to make this place suck? where's your friend Yoda? disappeared the moment Mark told him no one is jealous of his fake religious charlatan act. where is Haley? couldn't quite take the insults like he could dish them out. where's Slacker? can't pay his bills (Snicker!) now you're stuck here alone, except for your America hating, traitor friend in that dump south of the border. lol. just f*cking lol at your dumb life. loser. :lol:
#292308 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
You must be a TROLL!

I don't get what? your special ability to make this place suck? where's your friend Yoda? disappeared the moment Mark told him no one is jealous of his fake religious charlatan act. where is Haley? couldn't quite take the insults like he could dish them out. where's Slacker? can't pay his bills (Snicker!) now you're stuck here alone, except for your America hating, traitor friend in that dump south of the border. lol. just f*cking lol at your dumb life. loser. :lol:

WOW!!!
AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

HATE!
#292310 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:57 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
You must be a TROLL!

WOW!!!
AND WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

HATE!

do what? you suck. get off this website so grown ups can use it. loser. :mrgreen:
#292340 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:31 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:GET OFF MY WEBSITE.

Loser! :lol:
#292351 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:42 pm
quick question: is this really your website? if it is, do you have proof? that's not what Echo Media has to say on the subject at the bottom of this and every page. dummy! :lol:
#292390 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:12 pm
It is to stop NON MUSICIANS...
From thinking it's OK to change...LAWS OF THE LAND.

I am speaking in rhetorical values that are far above your pay class..

You have talent. None of it is musical. Not my problem.

You are just one nasty person. You would never have the balls to do this to my face.
#292393 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:34 pm
I'd talk like this to your face, you big chicken. And I'm a musician, like it or not. Your dumb Jesus boy friend Yod even vouched for my talents and music and invited me to play on his music. It's just too bad that will never happen with his nose being planted firmly up your ass. Jerkoff. :roll:

:lol:
#292410 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:40 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:TROLL!

I'd talk like this to your face, you big chicken. And I'm a musician, like it or not. Your dumb Jesus boy friend Yod even vouched for my talents and music and invited me to play on his music. It's just too bad that will never happen with his nose being planted firmly up your ass. Jerkoff. :roll:

:lol: