This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291485 by Jahva
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:01 pm
In case your bubble echo chamber doesn't offer such propaganda... here's the leaked video of top Google folk preaching to their employee's about what went wrong and how they can fix it... regarding the 2016 election.
This is the complete talk it does come from Breitbart. Not sure how they got it... I found many edited versions on YT but this one appears complete.
One of the most powerful companies in the world... not too happy with the results preaching their values.
They're the faqing devil!
Even if they failed this time they have way too much control and power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5gPdrl ... berCommand
#291492 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:45 pm
I see multiple camera angles. this wasn't just someone filming with their phone on the sly. :lol:

just seeing the misery in these mooks faces makes me happy. sucks to have Trump, but they certainly deserve it for all their efforts to control us and influence the election in their own dumb way (Russia? Putin?). :mrgreen:
#291494 by Jahva
Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:21 pm
schmedidiah wrote:I see multiple camera angles. this wasn't just someone filming with their phone on the sly. :lol:

just seeing the misery in these mooks faces makes me happy. sucks to have Trump, but they certainly deserve it for all their efforts to control us and influence the election in their own dumb way (Russia? Putin?). :mrgreen:

Yeah... I just don't understand the silence and denial about what's going on... regardless of Dem or Rep. this chit is getting deeply faqed up. This is not tinfoil hat talk... :?
#291533 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:23 am
yod wrote:I wondered how a video that exposes Google could be on YouTube, owned by Google.

And it wasn't. Taken down.

not surprised in the least. when's that conservative social media gonna get up off its collective ass and quit letting Marxist silicon valley nerds run everyone's sh*t? :?

actually says "video removed by user" weird. does Brietbart have their own place they'd rather put this up or...…
#291545 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 am
Wow.
Schmediah finally pissed and starting to talk about some truth.
Almost makes me believe he did vote American.
#291547 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:38 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Wow.
Schmediah finally pissed and starting to talk about some truth.
Almost makes me believe he did vote American.

you suck. you miss Obummer. go suck off your buddies again and leave the real political discussion to grown-ups who don't throw out accusations of child rape like they're plastic beads at Mardi Gras. :lol:
#291560 by schmedidiah
Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:49 am
:lol:

You got anything to add to the discussion?
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:TROLL.

Ok, then..... :roll:

:mrgreen: