This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291622 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:30 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Still an angelsshotgun fan..have you listened to Spring Breeze?

I complemented him on his music as a common courtesy. Turns out he doesn't know it's a common courtesy. :roll:
#291631 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:34 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Still an angelsshotgun fan..have you listened to Spring Breeze?

Dear Lord. Is someone trying to be nice around here for once?

Thanks. Arthritis from everything has put a hold on that.
SUCKS GETTING OLD! DOESN'T IT?

Great news :lol: :lol:
I played 2 bucks on the lottery and won 4. :lol: :lol:

By the way Yod didn't like my old Les Paul...
Yeah it needs work...It has become a FRETLESS WONDER!

Sorry for rambling.... Just getting old, trying to turn things over to the youngsters.

Hey troll... I don't hate you dude....
#291660 by J-HALEY
Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:46 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Sorry for rambling.... Just getting old, trying to turn things over to the youngsters.

Glen, you should be able to get that guitar refretted for around $250.00.
#291671 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:44 pm
Let's do this again tomorrow. :lol:
#291684 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:43 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Glen, you should be able to get that guitar refretted for around $250.00.

I thought it was 4. :lol: :lol: :lol: It was Quite a bit more...
Yeah thanks Jeff.. You are such a GOOD MAN.
YOD, TED... Is a great musician... Just like you!
My old guitar is so worn... Ted is right. He is a total, What's the right word? Beautiful tough guy, with amazing talent?
You got to meet him once didn't You?

Thanks Jeff for that encouraging info. That's just an old worn out friend... ME TOO! :lol:
#291877 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:20 pm

I am. THANKS DAYNYRD. That was very NICE!
Old age creeps up. Arthritis in my left hand so bad Could't hold a tooth brush.
VERY VERY FRUSTRATING.

I'm not going to tell anyone what to do. I have done more research than ever, and there are solutions.
For the first time in years, I may try and pick up a guitar again. I can actually move my fingers again.

And No that one photo was real .
#292053 by J-HALEY
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:31 pm
I did meet Ted we met for lunch one day and talked for about an hour or so. He is a very interesting guy to converse with. He has seen the world through a perspective That I have not. I have my job I go to 5 days a week and play gigs on weekends. I do play guitar a lot during the week. The bands I play with are always moving forward to keep up I have to woodshed some especially when playing with multiple groups. I don’t think I am going to do the more than one band anymore. I am just getting to old for it. I was recently able to take a two week break to recharge my batteries and am ready to start gigging again!
#292065 by MikeTalbot
Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:53 am
I saw an old guy in a restaurant recently sort of taking his time heading to the door. I put my arm around his shoulder and said, "This aging thing, it ain't for the faint hearted..." We shook hands and moved on.

I was several miles down the road before it dawned on me, that he was probably about my age...

Talbot