This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291341 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:33 pm
So many self -fulfilling people that feel they are so important that they are defending the rights of government to tell everyone HOW THEY SHOULD LIVE!

Wow was that a run sentence or what? :lol:

ME!
I fully understand the need for LAW!
I GET IT.
How come so many others don't.
#291349 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:26 am
You've been trying to tell me my positions on issues for months and you don't know your ass from your elbow. Go die already and do the universe a favor.... snowflake. :lol:
#291359 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:17 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Wow was that a run sentence or what? :lol:

Um... what's a run sentence?

:mrgreen:
#291403 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:13 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You don't fucckking KNOW.
You are a troll.

I quoted you, loser. Is this proof you don't know wtf you're talking about; most of the time? All the time? :roll:

:lol:
#291423 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:16 pm
You are a troll.

The correct terminology is "run-on sentence", Glenn.
#291448 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:39 pm
schmedidiah wrote:You've been trying to tell me my positions on issues for months and you don't know your ass from your elbow. Go die already and do the universe a favor.... snowflake. :lol:

NICE...
My front door is open...
If you want to help me to die...
Come one in!!!!
#291449 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:42 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
You are a troll.

The correct terminology is "run-on sentence", Glenn.

Thanks Mike. I guess the correct terminology was calling a truce. You didn't bite.
I guess you just want to keep your hatred going...
Allow me to correct myself...
YOU ARE A FUUCKING CENSOR!!!!
#291460 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:32 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Thanks Mike. I guess the correct terminology was calling a truce. You didn't bite.
I guess you just want to keep your hatred going...
Allow me to correct myself...
YOU ARE A FUUCKING CENSOR!!!!

AGAIN!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Can't stop the non-provable accusations, can you?
#291474 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:52 pm
Once again you proved all the taxpayer money failed in building structures ,and hiring janitors and school aids and bus drivers and crossing guards and teachers...
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU COULDN'T READ WHAT I WROTE!
I was willing to let it go...

HOWEVER THE GUILTY SCREAM THE LOUDEST!!!!!
#291475 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:07 pm
That one is going to be out of your intelligence classification.
Sorry I was trying to be nice and people like you always swing around to bite you in the ass.
#291486 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Once again you proved all the taxpayer money failed in building structures ,and hiring janitors and school aids and bus drivers and crossing guards and teachers...
:roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YOU COULDN'T READ WHAT I WROTE!
I was willing to let it go...

HOWEVER THE GUILTY SCREAM THE LOUDEST!!!!!

That one is going to be out of your intelligence classification.
Sorry I was trying to be nice and people like you always swing around to bite you in the ass.

See??? I knew you couldn't stop throwing out the sh*t. How is it that I 'proved all the taxpayer money failed in building structures ,and hiring janitors and school aids and bus drivers and crossing guards and teachers'??
I know you wont' answer that and will have yet another lame excuse. And the insult in the following post (included in the quote above) just had to come out too, didn't it? You just can't stop yourself from being a dickweed asshole, can you? :roll: