This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291005 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:13 am
Yes he did cancel the pay raises to federal employees.But they did get their cost of de-valuement of the DOLLAR increase.
2.5 %

Just saying IMO protected under the 1st.
#291010 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:46 am
I can honestly say I never had any faith in Trump. Just voted anti Hillary. If Trump ever decides to tell the truth or act mature or honorably, well, that will be a first. :roll:
#291011 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:08 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Don't believe all the BS.
He really didn't have to take on the presidents job. After seeing all this sh*t, I wouldn't want it, if it was handed to me on a plate.

Gas Man for president! 2020!

"MEET ME AT HIGH NOON WITH PISTOLS DRAWN"

"THE U.N. ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CHILD RAPISTS"

:lol:
#291015 by Vampier
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:49 am
SHILL ALERT

Smell the Bug Fart ?
#291017 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:00 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
He really didn't have to take on the presidents job. After seeing all this sh*t, I wouldn't want it, if it was handed to me on a plate.

Wow you finally got something right.

DRAIN THE SWAMP 2020.
You don't have any pistols and why the f**k would I ever want to hurt you because of your stupid words?...
Ya got that UN thing right also. DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE????
YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!!
#291024 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:32 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:This just in:
Trump cancels pay raises for Federal employees

Yet he is still spending our money on golf..

Anybody else seeing something wrong with that?

Hey, he's got to find the money to pay his team of 25+ attorneys!
#291029 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:15 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Government is one of the highest paying jobs in America. They vote themselves pay raises at our expense. Government Unions ARE the problem in the swamp. The Founding Fathers never envisioned government as a career path; it's supposed to be service to the rest of us.

So at least Trump is taking it back from the government sector instead of how Obama stole it from American citizens through tax-funded Soros Foundations to pay for his 2,500 lawyers. They invented the word "Lawfare". It's a type of war won by whoever can pay the most lawyers to clog the system and prevent justice.

I prefer a person who does the right thing over someone who does not, no matter what they talk like.
#291031 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:50 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Wow you finally got something right.

DRAIN THE SWAMP 2020.
You don't have any pistols and why the f**k would I ever want to hurt you because of your stupid words?...
Ya got that UN thing right also. DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE????
YOU FIGURE IT OUT!!!!

so how do we get you on the ballot? :lol:
#291047 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:56 pm
yod wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Government is one of the highest paying jobs in America. They vote themselves pay raises at our expense. Government Unions ARE the problem in the swamp. The Founding Fathers never envisioned government as a career path; it's supposed to be service to the rest of us.

So at least Trump is taking it back from the government sector instead of how Obama stole it from American citizens through tax-funded Soros Foundations to pay for his 2,500 lawyers. They invented the word "Lawfare". It's a type of war won by whoever can pay the most lawyers to clog the system and prevent justice.

I prefer a person who does the right thing over someone who does not, no matter what they talk like.

Ted, Yod, you write great.
You are one of the most intelligent people on BAND MIX.
Thanks.
#291048 by Vampier
Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:25 pm
I agree Glen. If Yod ever ran for President then I would vote for him.
#291051 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:45 am
Vampier wrote:I agree Glen. If Yod ever ran for President then I would vote for him*.

* from my chickenshit bunker in Mexico

#291055 by Vampier
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:01 am
Bug Fart speaks ... it stinks as usual. I do not even have a lock on my front door you moron.
#291058 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:48 am
Vampier wrote:Bug Fart speaks ... it stinks as usual. I do not even have a lock on my front door you moron.

No fear.
All my guns are locked up and unloaded.

They are not for self personal protection... They are only meant for a government that gets out of control.
Those are words that are way above the thought process of the average.
My front door is not locked also. I don't need too, right now...
#291067 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:08 pm
i'm not impressed when idiots tell me their front door is unlocked. if I said that, I might as well add that everything I own is now in someone else's house right now. it's not my fault you live in such stupid places. :lol: