This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291000 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:15 pm
Bull, Gleen. That was a threat as plain as day. :roll:
#291009 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:44 am
The first amendment protects your freedom of speech from the government. I've been telling you dorks that for 4+ years and you've never even acknowledged it. The right you have to make threats on this forum exist simply by the fact that the people who run this site don't care. At all. :roll:
#291013 by Vampier
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:39 am
Glen ... Ta for the Posts and yet again pointing out the obvious to the cretans.

There is a difference between understanding and simply not caring. Those who run BM are smarter than those who ruin it. But Guitar Mike and Bug Fart obviously fail to understand this.
Their loss not ours. They do not fathom the CENSORSHIP that is growing all around them either. They are silly shills nothing more. Their concept of Love is equally lacking.

They are throwing stones at even themselves.
#291025 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:38 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:
Vampier wrote:Mordgeld ... excellent Quote ... I have used it myself many times. Thank you.

Glen ... as usual you can be counted upon for an open mind and a sense of RIGHT and WRONG ...Ta my Friend.

Guitar Mike ... you are wrong. And I ask where is "the wisdom" of accusing me of being a TRAITOR ? Now if I ever "encounter you I shall be obliged to beat the liberal out of touch with reality, shite out of you ... and I must admit I will enjoy it. You make these idiotic "Grand Statements" and even more idiotic and grander assumptions ... are you really that foolish, ignorant and stupid ? I must at this point that much like Bug Fart... you indeed are. You accuse me of being a Traitor simply because I choose to leave as I can no longer abide by the despicable immorality and behaviour of THE USA INC ? And then you are so much of a hypocrite that you pretend to know my openly declared motivation as being something else which it is most definately not ? What the Hell is the matter with you ? You had better watch your flapping mouth as not everyone is as patient as I and those who are thus are about to be goaded, insulted and forced to RIGHT ACTIONS which does in any way bode well for the scum of mankind like you and that Lying Shite Head McCain.

So now you're threatening me with physical assault on a publicly viewable forum? How you going to reach me from your Mexican hideaway? The facts are your statements about the USA (or 'USA Inc' as you like to call it) are constantly traitorous, and you left the US. Those ARE the facts.

You pulled this shitt before. You are predictable.
Nobody wants to to hurt you. You are paranoid.. You do understand if you piss off the wrong crazy person online...
They could hunt you down and blow your asss away with no trail left and just another unsolved murder.

just to make it perfectly clear... Vamp and I agree completely on the sanctity of life.

You and I have our diddles up here... I don't like you, you don't like me...I love you dude. Mike we would NEVER HURT YOU!

I'll excuse your post, Glennnnnnn because I know you're barely literate. It was right in Vampier's post - threatening me with physical violence - and in his subsequent reply "if I went to down to his place" hahaha, why would I want to visit his dump in Mexico?
the facts still remain - VAMP IS A TRAITOR TO THE USA - he abandoned the country to move south of the border, and I suspect he can't return to the US (there's probably warrants out for his arrest, or Homeland Security would grab him) and he continues to spout off his anti-USA garbage here.
#291026 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:40 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:GMike

there are sets of photos floating around showing McCain getting all chummy with the ISIS big shots.

Talbot

Don't believe all the 'fake news' (specially anything Vampier tries to make people believe) you read, Talbot. Schmed posted a link disproving that.
#291028 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:07 pm
There's no point in fighting over McCain now. He's dead.

I thought he was a Democrat in drag all these years. Much as I dislike his politics, he once endorsed March of Remembrance in Tucson for me. He didn't have to.

On the flip side, he was the one carrying Obama's water in the Senate. And when the people of Egypt rose up to throw off the Muslim Brotherhood (who was slaughtering Christians by the hundreds daily), it was McCain and Lindsey Graham who went there and DEMANDED that the Muslim Brotherhood be put back in power. Only Obama wanted that....sickening.

But I'll choose to remember McCain as another soul twisted by politics. If that's who Arizona wanted to represent them.....

#291033 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:56 pm
yod wrote:There's no point in fighting over McCain now. He's dead.

I thought he was a Democrat in drag all these years.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2008/01/mccains_acu_ratings.html
#291041 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:50 pm
schmedidiah wrote:

Don't try to confuse them with facts, Schmed!
#291042 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:22 pm

I thought he was a Democrat in drag all these years. Much as I dislike his politics, he once endorsed March of Remembrance in Tucson for me. He didn't have to.

On the flip side, he was the one carrying Obama's water in the Senate. And when the people of Egypt rose up to throw off the Muslim Brotherhood (who was slaughtering Christians by the hundreds daily), it was McCain and Lindsey Graham who went there and DEMANDED that the Muslim Brotherhood be put back in power. Only Obama wanted that....sickening.

But I'll choose to remember McCain as another soul twisted by politics. If that's who Arizona wanted to represent them.....

Wow... Didn't I just say that. Ted just brought out a few more points.
The man is dead. Bury him and let history sort it out.
My eulogy is kind. God bless you. Goodbye.
#291049 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:58 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:

Don't try to confuse them with facts, Schmed!

He didn't.

That piece, if you read it, proves McCain to be as conservative as a liberal Democrat.

#291050 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:39 am
yod wrote:

He didn't.

That piece, if you read it, proves McCain to be as conservative as a liberal Democrat.

If you would have said conservative democrat (Been Nelson and Chuck Hagel we're a dying breed at the time and you know it), I'd give you that one. But it does not prove he was the same as a liberal democrat.

Look at this graph

Democrats almost always control the Senate with big margins and the Republicans usually control it as closely to 51 votes as possible. Having McCain caucus with the Republicans has been an asset, but you'd rather cut off your nose to spite your face. :roll:
#291056 by Vampier
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:23 am
Oh I am sooo sick of hearing "debate", "argument" and "speculation" regarding the utterly FAL:SE DIATRIBES of the FAKE MEDIA put forth by monkeys not men. Yes McCain is DEAD ... he was a TRAITOR, a LIAR and a piece of shite. Obama is not but should be. The Hag and Soros should be.

Those who believe anything that the "government" feeds them now are in my opinion "subhuman. " there is little hope for mankind now but all is not lost. Not everyone is stupid and insulting like Bug Fart and "Guitar mike".