This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291063 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:20 am
Vampier wrote:Oh I am sooo sick of hearing "debate", "argument" and "speculation" regarding the utterly FAL:SE DIATRIBES of the FAKE MEDIA put forth by monkeys not men. Yes McCain is DEAD ... he was a TRAITOR, a LIAR and a piece of shite. Obama is not but should be. The Hag and Soros should be.

Those who believe anything that the "government" feeds them now are in my opinion "subhuman. " there is little hope for mankind now but all is not lost. Not everyone is stupid and insulting like Bug Fart and "Guitar mike".

Pot calling the kettle black (again.) :roll:
#291064 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:04 pm
Vampier wrote: JOHN McCAIN ... a piece of SHITE ... a TRAITOR and a LIAR......... Not everyone is stupid and insulting

:roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#291068 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:39 pm
Vamp - *starts thread about McCain*

also Vamp -
Vampier wrote:Oh I am sooo sick of hearing "debate", "argument" and "speculation" regarding...…... McCain

:roll:
#291073 by Vampier
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:07 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpAbj4f8jV8 ... John Kerry like John McCain ... both LIARS, Traitors and Globalist Filth. Do not be distracted by the other LIARS here on this Forum and in the Fake News.

A FALSE FLAG COMETH
#291075 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:17 pm
Vampier wrote: Do not be distracted by the other LIARS here on this Forum

Freudian slip? :lol:

:mrgreen:
#291080 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:05 pm
No, how about the f**k truth?
There is no explaining ... That time is passing. Very dangerous and very sad.
We are once again talking about the whole world.
John McCain was a short sighted player that made a living off American taxpayers.
He was a war hero because he did put his life on the line to protect AMERICA.
The questions run deep. THE WHOLE VIETNAM CONFLICT!
DID THAT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO BE A SENATOR FOR 35 YEARS?
I don't think so.
GEORGE WASHINGTON STEPPED DOWN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TO SET A DANGEROUS PRECIDENT!

That is why I said it before.
Let's remember him as great and move on.
I don't know why I spent so much wasted time writing this.
#291082 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:22 pm
Seems like you're having some differences with your "good friend" Vamp on this Gleen. I hate to see you two not getting along. :wink:
#291086 by Vampier
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:31 pm
Bug Fart ... the FRIENDSHIP which Glen and I have goes far beyond your ability to comprehend. You can not ever drive any wedge between us Fool. You are the Enemie and the amusing thing, the Tragic thing, is that you can not even comprehend that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYppbfaZw6Q ... everyone needs to check what is in store for them.
#291088 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:33 pm
Vampier wrote:You are the Enemie

Loser spelling of enemy. :lol:

Still not clicking on that video, dummy! :roll:
#291094 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:27 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Helpless.... Resident TROLL!

Yeah! The nerve of that Vamp guy! :lol:
#291098 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:17 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Helpless.... Resident TROLL!

Yeah! The nerve of that Vamp guy! :lol:

NO. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was talking about you.

I turned on the comedy channel to see if anything was funny. I turned it off after a few minutes, the news on CNN was funnier.
Then I thought... Want a good laugh... Go back on BAND MIX.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#291107 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:19 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Want a good laugh... Go back on BAND MIX.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh so you like to laugh at Gleen too? Looks like we have something in common. :mrgreen:
#291111 by Vampier
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:03 pm
McCain is DEAD. 2\3rds of all animals will be DEAD by 2020. Who cares about the Traitor McCain in light of this ?
#291112 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:20 pm
Vampier wrote:McCain is DEAD. 2\3rds of all animals will be DEAD by 2020. Who cares about the Traitor McCain in light of this ?

You started the thread, genius. :lol: