This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291266 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:51 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Hey troll...
You just made the boundaries of ridiculosity...

HUGE!

remove your lips from Vamp's sphincter before they get stuck there. :lol:
#291285 by Vampier
Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:36 pm
Bug Fart ... that disgusting remark illustrates your mental prowess. Well Done yet again Fool. You are indeed your own worst enemie. You verbally defecate upon everything you touch. You stink in a truly physical and intellectual level. Congratulations on your laughable and feeble attempts to derail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gi__MQaKOQ ... The Old World Order is dying just like McCain amidst LIES and Evil and renaming itself will not make it's rot smell any better to anyone. The USA INC. has become even more HATED by the rest of the world than even Ancient Rome. Trolls like Bug Fart are seeing to this.
#291286 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:41 pm
trolls like you, Gleen and Trump you mean?
:mrgreen:
#291291 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:29 pm
schmedidiah wrote:trolls like you, Gleen and Trump you mean?
:mrgreen:

OH WE learned a new word.........

Are you that dumb TROLL?

Even Mark always had a brain involved in his responses.

His biggest problem was getting nasty with any one that disagreed. That's cool....

But in your case shittty....
Why don't you just tell everyone to watch you bend over.

You are troll and you have become worthless.
#291293 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 pm
Haha!! I'm worthless, according to the guy who calls you a child rapist if you disagree with him. And if you take issue with his flippant use of such a serious accusation, he says that's off limits because of some lies he tells about his daughter. Yeah right. Hit the pavement, jerkoff. I'm just here to tell your lover Vamp that if he's "tired of hearing about John McCain", he sure picked a dumb way to prove it. :lol:
#291313 by schmedidiah
Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:16 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I'm a Troll AND SUPPORTER OF CHILD RAPE!

:lol:
#291328 by Vampier
Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:35 pm
Glen you are absolutely correct about Bug Fart. You are what you eat. He seems to cherish a "good stool". He supports child rape in the manner he supports the Filth that manipulate and control him. Although he is ignorant there is no innocence in this. He has been made essientially Evil. There is no need to "forgive" him because "he" is gone, a part of a bucket of swill and feces ... a piece of the "whole" and that is PURE EVIL. As a "man" he no longer exists. He goes out of his way to derail threads with his insignificant and utterlyhateful remarks, smiley faces and idiotic insults. In short he is nothing, a waste of thought and of course a supporter of Child Rape. Any who are stupid enough to not believe what Glen has seen, stated and stuck with long ago , well I suggest you listen and watch this Vid. It will not hurt you or crash your computer ... it will cause hopefully some critical thought and an end to your lack of understanding. You need not agree with everything stated ... only the TRUTH and that is for you to discover if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbkzfDAxUwI
#291352 by schmedidiah
Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:35 am
Vampier wrote: watch this Vid. It will not hurt you or crash your computer ... it will cause hopefully some critical thought

HAHAHA!!! Good one comrade! :lol:
#291371 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:50 pm
Vampier wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsW1N7k6sxk ... The "government" of the USA INC. is little more than a mythical Fart.

John is gone.
I don't want to waste anymore on him...
So is Burt.
Much more important.
Bottom line coming from any direction...
DON'T TREAD ON ME.