This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291118 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:54 pm
Vampier wrote:McCain is DEAD. 2\3rds of all animals will be DEAD by 2020. Who cares about the Traitor McCain in light of this ?

Let's remember this 'prediction' in 2 years so we can laugh at Vamp some more. :lol: :lol: :lol:
#291134 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:42 am
schmedidiah wrote:Seems like you're having some differences with your "good friend" Vamp on this Gleen. I hate to see you two not getting along. :wink:

DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST?
Or did you just shoot off your mouth? FUCCCKKKING TROLL!
Want a FIGHT?

I never do... But I always will.
My very first post to VAMP was a disgusting display of my disgust of TROLLS.
Turns out he was a very intelligent human being with tremendous writing skills.

After putting up with you for so long... SCHMEDIAH... You are nothing more than an extremely hateful person.
I wish we could help you...........
#291143 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:06 pm
Plenty of video out there from 1967, where McCain read the prepared statements, the Vietnamese
gave him praising the Vietnamese and their treatment of him after being captured.

When I was in the U S Army we were trained to only give name and service number.

McCain said what ever the Vietnamese captors told him to (and it's on video), how can he be a
hero when clearly he was a traitor.

Probably a democratic plant, McCain lived a lie, look how he treated his first wife who stood
by him when he was captured, even tho he was spewing anti-American bs fed to him by his
captors.

He's not a honorable man, a man of honor would have shut his trap when the enemy wanted him
to make propaganda videos, which McCain did.

We quickly forget the wrong doings of govt officials, but around here DWI is like AIDS it never goes away.

The govt is better off with out McCain.
#291163 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:47 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Plenty of video out there from 1967, where McCain read the prepared statements, the Vietnamese
gave him praising the Vietnamese and their treatment of him after being captured.

When I was in the U S Army we were trained to only give name and service number.

McCain said what ever the Vietnamese captors told him to (and it's on video), how can he be a
hero when clearly he was a traitor.

Probably a democratic plant, McCain lived a lie, look how he treated his first wife who stood
by him when he was captured, even tho he was spewing anti-American bs fed to him by his
captors.

He's not a honorable man, a man of honor would have shut his trap when the enemy wanted him
to make propaganda videos, which McCain did.

We quickly forget the wrong doings of govt officials, but around here DWI is like AIDS it never goes away.

The govt is better off with out McCain.

Dude... You are absolutely right. many of the reasons you hold just scream of HATRED.
I am not going to be one making fun of your feelings.

MCCAIN IS DEAD!
Time to give it up. You are still breathing... He's not...
We have many more important issues coming up.
#291174 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:35 am
Vampier wrote:This pathetic flogging of one of the main founders of ISIS only shows how utterly stupid and ignorant the "Merican Imbeciles" have become. Disgusting and Pathetic. May McCain BURN in HELL FOREVER.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Dude... You are absolutely right. many of the reasons you hold just scream of HATRED.

MCCAIN IS DEAD!

:lol:
#291187 by schmedidiah
Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:21 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:AND you think that is funny!
Troll., SICK TROLL!

That isn't just funny. It's absolutely hilarious the way you and Vlad agree on so few things but always cover for each other when your arguments fall apart. I mean..... can you just take off your blinders for a moment and see what he's actually saying about this country, from his hidey hole in another country? :roll:

:mrgreen:
#291209 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:51 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Vampier wrote:This pathetic flogging of one of the main founders of ISIS only shows how utterly stupid and ignorant the "Merican Imbeciles" have become. Disgusting and Pathetic. May McCain BURN in HELL FOREVER.

ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

MCCAIN IS DEAD!

You think that is FUNNY?

You are one sick dude! THANK GOD FOR GUN CONTROL LAWS!!!!!
#291229 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:30 am
not just funny. absolutely hilarious. :mrgreen:
#291250 by Vampier
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:14 pm
Glen his "help" is on it's way and getting closer each day and night and when it strikes him down he will never have seen it coming and he will never know how, why or what happened to him. He will be gone like a Bug Fart on the wind.

Ancient ... well stated. Ta.
#291251 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:02 pm
haha! I love the way Vamp likes to talk about me dying!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:twisted:

:roll: