This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290903 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 pm
J-HALEY wrote:Where were the flags at half mast for the folks killed in Benghazi? Your Holy One denied that it was even a terrorist attack you F**K'in Hypocrite all you care about are Terrorist, Illegal aliens, and law breakers you Traitor! What about these people?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/assault-on ... r-stevens/

HAHAHAHHA - the usual pro-Trump method, ignore the original topic (Trump disrespecting McCain's death, in case you forgot), and bring up the past. Changing the subject is not an adequate defense, sorry - try again!
#290905 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:16 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:This is what happens when all you liberals take control.

NO! Mike! you will never get it.

You better buy a gun, to complete your liberal agenda.
#290909 by schmedidiah
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:45 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Again, with the telling others to get a gun or come and duel at high noon. You're a chicken, Gleen. The only thing you shoot is eggs out your butt every morning. :lol:
#290911 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:52 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Again, with the telling others to get a gun or come and duel at high noon. You're a chicken, Gleen. The only thing you shoot is eggs out your butt every morning. :lol:

You just showed total ....
I am tired of insulting you.
Peace Love.
#290912 by Vampier
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:28 am
Once again the piece of shite SMUT ... alters, misrepresents and convolutes what others state ... just to further prove he is NOTHING. Smut ... you are a total unprecedented IDIOT. Guitar Mike is at least consistent and states clearly from where he comes . You are nothing SMUT. You are disgusting ... an example of what is ... well clearly subhuman. What you state is nothing but twisted LIES and stupidity. This Forum gives you a voice and yet you use that voice to display your rampant ignorance to all and sundry,. Congratulations fool... post the standard imbecilic smiley faces which mean nothing to anyone and share your "deep" ignorance with any who bother to read your cretan Posts. You are nothing but a FOOL who can not even make a Thread which lasts longer than a bug fart. You are truly the most pathetic piece of SHITE on this FORUM.
#290916 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:59 am

#290919 by Vampier
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:36 am
TA ... Bug Fart ... for proving me correct once again.
#290927 by J-HALEY
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:59 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:Where were the flags at half mast for the folks killed in Benghazi? Your Holy One denied that it was even a terrorist attack you F**K'in Hypocrite all you care about are Terrorist, Illegal aliens, and law breakers you Traitor! What about these people?
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/assault-on ... r-stevens/

HAHAHAHHA - the usual pro-Trump method, ignore the original topic (Trump disrespecting McCain's death, in case you forgot), and bring up the past. Changing the subject is not an adequate defense, sorry - try again!

No Mike I gave you a taste of your own medicine with insults. How did you like being called out for the ASSHOLE you are? I tried to be nice to you but you weren't having any of that. Typical liberal response, when you can't win with evidence you resort to insults i.e. "small minded". The gloves are off now!
#290928 by Jahva
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:06 pm
MikeB... and Haley
Just sorta breezed through your debate.... :P
Seems the argument is stemming from the simple fact that both sides can't admit the other has a point...

MikeB you've pointed out what trump did regarding the flag and a Veteran... yup he did it. But you know Haley is not someone that would disrespect a Vet.

Haley you pointed out the hypocrisy of the media... yup... Truth. If you disagree Mike you're probably the last person in America that thinks the Left MSM is not agenda driven...

I know it's less dramatic to agree but you're both right it's not tit for tat... imo.
#290930 by Jahva
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:19 pm
Also didn't McCain ban Trump from attending his funeral... the MSM new found love for him couldn't have anything to do with his anti-Trump sentiment... hmmm nah :lol:
#290931 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:20 pm
J-HALEY wrote:No Mike I gave you a taste of your own medicine with insults. How did you like being called out for the ASSHOLE you are? I tried to be nice to you but you weren't having any of that. Typical liberal response, when you can't win with evidence you resort to insults i.e. "small minded". The gloves are off now!

I'm laughing at you Haley, you never change. Continue to ignore the original issue and pretend it's me doing it.
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#290932 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:21 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

umm, you're quoting yourself, dimwit. No idea what you're going on about, but that' s usual.
#290939 by J-HALEY
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:35 pm
Jahva wrote:MikeB... and Haley
Just sorta breezed through your debate.... :P
Seems the argument is stemming from the simple fact that both sides can't admit the other has a point...

MikeB you've pointed out what trump did regarding the flag and a Veteran... yup he did it. But you know Haley is not someone that would disrespect a Vet.

Haley you pointed out the hypocrisy of the media... yup... Truth. If you disagree Mike you're probably the last person in America that thinks the Left MSM is not agenda driven...

I know it's less dramatic to agree but you're both right it's not tit for tat... imo.

Thanks for trying Jahva. That guy would never admit not in a million years that a conservative has a valid point. He just points out the fact that the flag didn't fly at half mast and that's all he has! Well...that insults and trying to silence people Like he did Glenn when he was a moderator here.
#290942 by Planetguy
Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:27 pm
Shame on you Jeff. Is this what you meant when you said "the gloves are off"????

Lending credence to Glen's completely unsubstantiated claim that Mike supposedly deleted one of his posts?

When you or Glen presents the slightest inkling of ANY proof that ever happened, then and only then can anyone take that silliness seriously.

Until then, it's nothing more than "alternative facts".