This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290735 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:25 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:This is what happens when all you liberals take control.

You mean like your darling criminal Pres Trump and his Republocrat/billionaire cronies?
#290737 by Jahva
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:18 pm
Traditional Liberals are taking one helluva beating these days on account of the Progressives and Dem-Soc.... part of why so many are leaving the party. #Walk away
I know I sometimes throw em all in one basket... but it really isn't fair.
Same as Republicans aren't all Alt-Right..
You'd think the Republicans never had control to change our immigration policies.... ever! :roll:
#290740 by J-HALEY
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:13 pm
Jahva wrote:Traditional Liberals are taking one helluva beating these days on account of the Progressives and Dem-Soc.... part of why so many are leaving the party. #Walk away
You'd think the Republicans never had control to change our immigration policies.... ever! :roll:

You are correct imo Jahva. The problem is the fake news media only reports one narrative the progressive side. This leads lazy liberals to believe everything the FAKE news media is hand feeding them and not do any investigating of their own. As a result everyone moves far left and far right in their beliefs and the nation becomes polarized as it now is!
#290741 by J-HALEY
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:19 pm
This lunatic cares more about illegal aliens than Americans! This is a liberals view. MikeB do you agree with Elizabeth Warren on this? FYI that is whom is in the video link below regarding her comments on CNN.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ0ORLU_Q3E
#290749 by Jahva
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:55 pm
Wow... the illegal has been in the country since 2014? Yet she somehow indirectly blames the current administration for this problem? And we shouldn't be focused on the illegal mommas and their babies?
WTF was that?
She could've should've stopped at we need immigration reform now...
#290756 by Jahva
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:03 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Jahva wrote:Traditional Liberals are taking one helluva beating these days on account of the Progressives and Dem-Soc.... part of why so many are leaving the party. #Walk away

You are correct imo Jahva. The problem is the fake news media only reports one narrative the progressive side. This leads lazy liberals to believe everything the FAKE news media is hand feeding them and not do any investigating of their own. As a result everyone moves far left and far right in their beliefs and the nation becomes polarized as it now is!

Yeah the chit media has played a major role in all of this misinformation... all these panel shows full of opinion people take as the news...

I'm telling you though the #Walk Away movement has grown and it's Liberals leaving the party every day... just watch the founders video if you haven't seen or heard of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UGcgh ... ialYouTube

Really whats more immpressive to me... watch videos of others that followed his lead... it's really amazing. It's not people being red pilled as much as denoncing what they see happening on the left... I think most are Traditional Liberals not this nonsense new progressive crap

I don't see the Republicans as diverse which is a good thing for the party... at least until you get to the Alt. Right side... hate those faqers! :twisted:
#290758 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:06 pm
The second cousin of murdered college student Mollie Tibbetts is firing back at social media trolls who claim her loved one’s death is a political issue.

On Tuesday night, Samantha Lucas, a second cousin of Tibbetts’s, shared a tweet written by Candace Owens, the communication director of the conservative nonprofit organization Turning Point USA, that read in part, “Leftists boycotted, screamed, and cried when illegal immigrants were temporarily separated from their parents. What will they do for Mollie Tibbetts?”

In response, Lucas tweeted, “Hey, I’m a member of Mollie’s family and we are not so f***ing small-minded that we generalize a whole population based on some bad individuals. Now stop being a f***ing snake and using my cousin’s death as political propaganda. Take her name out of your mouth.” Lucas did not respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s requests for comment.
#290763 by J-HALEY
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:06 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:The second cousin of murdered college student Mollie Tibbetts is firing back at social media trolls who claim her loved one’s death is a political issue.

On Tuesday night, Samantha Lucas, a second cousin of Tibbetts’s, shared a tweet written by Candace Owens, the communication director of the conservative nonprofit organization Turning Point USA, that read in part, “Leftists boycotted, screamed, and cried when illegal immigrants were temporarily separated from their parents. What will they do for Mollie Tibbetts?”

In response, Lucas tweeted, “Hey, I’m a member of Mollie’s family and we are not so f***ing small-minded that we generalize a whole population based on some bad individuals. Now stop being a f***ing snake and using my cousin’s death as political propaganda. Take her name out of your mouth.” Lucas did not respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s requests for comment.

I guess that would be Molleys Progressive liberal cousin.
#290764 by Jahva
Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:32 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:The second cousin of murdered college student Mollie Tibbetts is firing back at social media trolls who claim her loved one’s death is a political issue.

Yeah she has a right to speak about it... it is kinda F'd up that every death gets politicized like when a young African American is shot by the police... it's the climate we're in right now.
Seems there are no rules... just blame.
And it comes from both sides.

I saw a story where a guy got pulled over for drunk driving... got convicted of it... got deported. Turns out he was an illegal.
The left did this story about a little boy whose father got the boot and the kid sobbing on camera... but not a care or mention for the law at all.
Certainly not a thanks to the police for getting a drunk off the road just a sob story of a boy with no father...
You could go on and on with this BS... both sides need to feed your emotions to keep you rev'd up.
#290779 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:18 pm
Where's the outrage?

A WHITE MAN killed his whole family in Colorado this past week. BAN WHITE MEN FROM AMERIKA!
#290781 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:22 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Where's the outrage?

A WHITE MAN killed his whole family in Colorado this past week. BAN WHITE MEN FROM AMERIKA!

Conservatives are outraged about that.

He will be banned from enjoying the liberty of citizenship. We don't care how he got to that point...it's a crime and he will reap the whirlwind.

People who broke the law to be here shouldn't be enjoying the benefits of citizenship in the first place....but you know that.

So you think being over-run by criminals is ok? It's so much fun we should import more of them?

:(

#290783 by J-HALEY
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:36 pm

Afterall that is agenda right MikeB.?
#290787 by Jahva
Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:28 pm

The point of the outrage wasn't the mans race... although some would like to believe that. Some want you to believe that.
How about simply... he is an illegal immigrant. Came here unlawfully and killed someone. How is that even comparable to what crime a us citizen committed?