This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290688 by J-HALEY
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:23 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I agree Jeff, but why haven't the cops arrested any of the three you mentioned?

The cops and the courts are complicit.

Here you can go to jail for, non-support, failure to wear seat belt, driving while revoked,
possession of marihuana, and many other assorted small crimes.

This country is corrupt. :mrgreen:

The reason they are not in jail IMO is they are all covering for one another. When I say They I mean democrats. The person at the top of that food chain is Soros. He is the one actually controlling this country. He controls everything from Fake news to Antifa he has an agenda to ruin this country. Trump is out to stop him and he knows it, thats why he is so hellbent on bringing Trump down. Mueller and Comey have been a tag team for years the amount of corruption between those two alone would boggle your mind. Afterall they are Soros er uh Obama's FBI!
Establishment republicans are not any better that's why they hate Trump too. It's okay because WE the silent majority have his back!
#290729 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:54 am
Good point Jeff. Not only do we have the presidents back...
WE ALSO HAVE ALL THE GUNS. THE LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD. In free hands, in a free nation, created by genius and being run by IDIOTS.
So go ahead...
Keep trying to tear down the LAWS of AMERICA.
#290751 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:57 pm
Yeah, good point....guy who agrees with me on everything. Hey you know what? You're great too! :lol: :lol:

Big joke :roll:
#290926 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:13 am
schmedidiah wrote:Yeah, good point....guy who agrees with me on everything. Hey you know what? You're great too! :lol: :lol:

Big joke :roll:

Nobody agrees with you on anything.
What are you drinking tonight? I want some. :lol: