This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291471 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:37 pm
schmedidiah wrote:So 12 - 14 years ago, the Republicans held the White House and both houses of Congress and couldn't get anything done on this due to the Glenny caucus. It'll never get fixed. Get used to it. At least most of you don't live as close to the border as I do. Feels like driving in Tijuana most days. :roll:

Shitty, Schotty, SCHMEMY.
Who gives a damn!
YOU ARE JUST A TROLL!
#291504 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:10 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:So 12 - 14 years ago, the Republicans held the White House and both houses of Congress and couldn't get anything done on this due to the Glenny caucus. It'll never get fixed. Get used to it. At least most of you don't live as close to the border as I do. Feels like driving in Tijuana most days. :roll:

Shitty, Schotty, SCHMEMY.
Who gives a damn!
YOU ARE JUST A TROLL!

you're nobody. admit it. :roll:

:lol:
#291574 by J-HALEY
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:59 pm
Schmed, I am not trying to pick a fight here just an observation. You say Glen is a nobody but from what I have noticed he owns his own business. You on the other hand have a job that allows you to goof off on the computer all day screwing your company out of time. I have noticed that Glen post very early and late at night from what I understand he is out working for himself running a company. Again just an observation.
#291575 by schmedidiah
Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:20 pm
That's really funny, Haley. Thanks for the laughs. Enjoy playing cover songs for drunks. :lol:
#291583 by J-HALEY
Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:59 pm
schmedidiah wrote:That's really funny, Haley. Thanks for the laughs. Enjoy playing cover songs for drunks. :lol:

You're such a nice guy shmed. Playing cover songs for drunks is more than you can do. I guess if you practiced as much as you troll here maybe you wouldn't suck, again just an observation.
#291586 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:46 pm
We don't all get to be PRESIDENT.
BUT as players...
Haley is f**k AWSOME!
Should I compare him to MICK JAGGER?
HE IS AWESOME. He has been through hell...
And you little folks keep bending him over...
Great Musician. I listen to his music all the time.
f**k AWESOME!
TEDDY
More talented than ELTON JOHN.
YEAH, YEAH , YEAH!
#291593 by schmedidiah
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:33 pm
:lol:

Very funny stuff, losers!

:mrgreen:
#291595 by J-HALEY
Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:43 pm
schmedidiah wrote:That's really funny, Haley. Thanks for the laughs. Enjoy playing cover songs for drunks. :lol:

Watch this video and tell me if you think those chicks videoing me with their phones are drunks. Here is a hint they are not affiliated with our band whatsoever they are way to young.
https://youtu.be/kol6NFK94XE
#291596 by schmedidiah
Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:15 am
Keep up the spelling and grammar mistakes, Haley. They sustain me. :lol:
#291601 by J-HALEY
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:00 am
schmedidiah wrote:Keep up the spelling and grammar mistakes, Haley. They sustain me. :lol:

If that’s all you got shmeddly you have a sad existence kiddo. Did you watch the vid?
#291602 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 am
You are a ROCK STAR HALEY!!!!!!
I still have copies of some of the music you posted years ago....
FUCCCKKINNNG GREAT GUITAR WORK!!!!
Love GLEN!