This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290105 by Planetguy
Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:45 pm
Basketball has always been my game w football a close second. Yeah, I'm ready.

Watching baseball is like watching paint dry for me.

Cowboys? Yeah, they're definitely in the running.... Unlike my Giants. It's heresy for a Giants fan, but I do like the Cowboys.

Unlike the NBA, there's real parity among the NFL teams and as the saying goes.... "...On any given Sunday".
#290113 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:16 pm
yod wrote:Oh Hallelujah....it's that time of year again!

My Cowboys are going to win it all this year. Just accept it.

Don't make me dig up that similar post from a year or two ago when you predicted Tony Romo would go off and turn into Tom Brady. :roll:
#290128 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:38 am

Who's QB there this year?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the JETS are going to take it this year.
No Proven talent at every level. That includes the ticket takers... :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you want me to tell you? Want to make a dollar bet right now????

Where do I send the check? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#290137 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:49 am
schmedidiah wrote:

Don't make me dig up that similar post from a year or two ago when you predicted Tony Romo would go off and turn into Tom Brady. :roll:

Dig it up, dude. During Tony's career ONLY Brady was better.

If you only count the games Tony played in, the Cowboys have won more games than anyone but the Patriots over his career.

Dude, those were 2-14 teams without him. Yea, I'm telling ya. Tony Romo was one of the greatest if you knew what he had to play with. I wish he had not hurt his back from getting crushed under the pathetic O Lines they gave him so long. But the king is dead, long live the king!

Viva' Dak Prescott! This kid is going to blow everyone's mind...and Zeke has been lazar focused. We're going to surprise a bunch of folks. But Mark, why so down on the G-Men? I think they're putting an excellent team together.

I'll say this....the winner of the NFC East Division will win the Super Bowl.

#290144 by Ancient Vegan
Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:21 am
That stuff on tv about sports, is as fake as the news you watch.