This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289899 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:33 pm
Ok ok. Just asking if you were gonna start some ham radio music show or something. :D
#289923 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:47 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Assuming you sent them a 320K MP3 file (best resolution of MP3, not much different sound than WAV at that point), the file size would be a 144MB file (stereo WAV would be 635MB) - have to have a good account to share that on a file share service.

Why are we talking all this music stuff HERE?
Did everyone get tired of the same old abc stuff in general music chat?

OK.
Wave files are large to handle. They do have hidden values that can be discerned with good speakers and good programs.
Now to put everyones nuts into nonsense mode...

Nothing compares to a great live concert... Except a great blowjob.

Live Long, Die quickly, and may you never have to take shiit from your fellow man.
:lol:
#289929 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:59 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Nothing compares to a great live concert... Except a great blowjob.

Sounds good. How much do you charge? :mrgreen:
#289930 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:18 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Nothing compares to a great live concert... Except a great blowjob.

Sounds good. How much do you charge? :mrgreen:

For a ticket entrance at bars in the 80s it was usually $10.
When we rented a hall for my 50 year old bass playing friend. The friend that was dying of ALS. We put up and shut up an gave him an incredible wish before he DIED. Worst bass player I ever had in a band...

Didn't matter.

That was a life experience few will understand.

Smutty... You really don't have any importance to me AT ALL!