This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289801 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:16 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
#289805 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:59 am
schmedidiah wrote:Btw, your buddy Glen still has me classified as a "baby rapist and a crack smoker". Is he not the local affiliate of Alex Jones by default? You still vouch for "what a great guy he is"? :lol:

Just stop smoking crack when you're raping babies and there shouldn't be a problem. :wink:

Maybe if you just offered to slit your wrist?

You guys seem to need each other to rail against. You bait and he bites. Then he baits and you bite. It would be cool if you guys just ignored each other. If not both, then at least one of you. This doesn't have to go on.

. :idea:
#289808 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:09 am
No.

Ted that was a great post.
You are completely right.

Last year I was sitting on the beach and some person came up to me and told me I was disgusting because my swimwear only covered half my upper thigh. I had to restrain myself. OK, Now the only acceptable swimwear ends at your ankles?
The point. Big guy... I don't need a weapon. Could have hurt him bad. He didn't threaten piggy.(funny)I don't know what his problem was...
It wasn't mine.

I apologize to you because you are a good guy.
If I back down from a bully... Who is next?
#289809 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:21 am
I just renewed my pistol license . In a state that is Fuuccked up. I have a HAZ-MAT license, that is so vetted that the FBI, HSA, and state troopers know when I use the bathroom.
I am cleared to run EXPLOSIVES.
YET... Just to renew my pistol license, I had government officials trying to trip up, my truthful answers and MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A CRIMINAL!

Careful... Welcome to the new AMERICA.
#289823 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:38 pm
Ok. That was weird. :shock: :?
#289824 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:42 pm
Leave it to Gleen to brag about getting his HazMat endorsement on his drivers liscence

Just like almost evry truckdriver in America

I guess you got to brag when you can

I'll beat you to it Gleen

Have a nice salad, and chase it with some berries
#289834 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:18 pm
I've had my CDL since 99 but it's only a class A with a tanker endorsement. I can't haul HAZMAT or drive busses. You only get certified for what you test for and frankly HAZMAT looked quite awful to even test for, much less live by day to day in your work. So if Gleen isn't pulling our collective leg on this one, congrats. :wink:
#289836 by Mordgeld
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:32 pm
I realize this isn't germane to this thread but I remember my military unit in PA had to do some creative planning to move our tank of JP4 since the state didn't like for us to take it through any tunnel. We had a rig with two jet engines that provided power to comm stations. Yes, someone had to test the warning about touching the metal bar that ran around the exhaust. :/ Ouch.
#289837 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:39 pm
I have a response to that but it's long, so I'll put it in the NASA thread since it fits better there.