This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289563 by J-HALEY
Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:52 pm
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthelper ... imized.pdf

As expected this was released and heavily redacted. The FBI has been slow walking this document so it doesn't get out to the public. Democrats want it buried in an attempt to discredit Trump. The narrative is if they are investigating Trump he must have done something wrong........... Right?
#289567 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:23 pm
The Russia investigation is ongoing, but so far Special Counsel Robert Mueller has secured 32 indictments or guilty pleas. Among the five people who have pleaded guilty are Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates, and former White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Charges have also been brought against 26 Russian nationals, including 12 intelligence officers indicted on July 13, and three Russian companies
#289569 by Mordgeld
Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:47 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:The Russia investigation is ongoing, but so far Special Counsel Robert Mueller has secured 32 indictments or guilty pleas. Among the five people who have pleaded guilty are Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates, and former White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Charges have also been brought against 26 Russian nationals, including 12 intelligence officers indicted on July 13, and three Russian companies

How many of these items entail illegal actions directly related to ties between the Russian govt and Trump campaign ppl as defined in the scope of the special counsel appointment? Plus, I don't understand what you mean by lumping the indictments and pleas together. Being indicted does not mean guilty.
#289570 by J-HALEY
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:15 pm
There is SOOoo much corruption in the FBI and Justice department regarding these charges 2 things about MikeB's post are so obvious.
1) Does not bother to research the topic and doesn't know what he is talking about.
2) Knows, has done his research and doesn't care anything whatsoever about the rule of law. Is simply part of the leftist agenda and coup of a duly elected President.

Me thinks it is 2) jus sayin.
#289581 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:25 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:The Russia investigation is ongoing, but so far Special Counsel Robert Mueller has secured 32 indictments or guilty pleas. Among the five people who have pleaded guilty are Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign aide Rick Gates, and former White House National Security Advisor Michael Flynn. Charges have also been brought against 26 Russian nationals, including 12 intelligence officers indicted on July 13, and three Russian companies

I figured that **some** would be quick to throw out accusations (at me). This quote was from the New York Times. (Haley's "nyt.com' is NOT the New York Times, it's a rightist propaganda site)
#289582 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:44 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-02- ... y-evidence
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... nt-page-1/
https://aclj.org/government-corruption/ ... t-revealed

Above are links that will give you some idea of how crooked your Democrat party is. That is... if you care about the rule of law?
#289585 by Mordgeld
Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:43 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

I figured that **some** would be quick to throw out accusations (at me). This quote was from the New York Times. (Haley's "nyt.com' is NOT the New York Times, it's a rightist propaganda site)

I did not see where you attributed your response as a quote initially. So your response is from a leftist propaganda site?

https://nypost.com/2016/11/14/the-new-york-times-cant-improve-until-it-admits-bias/

Perhaps I'm just tired and confused here.
#289588 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:43 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

I did not see where you attributed your response as a quote initially. So your response is from a leftist propaganda site?

https://nypost.com/2016/11/14/the-new-york-times-cant-improve-until-it-admits-bias/

Perhaps I'm just tired and confused here.

Mordy, It's been nice. You are not tired and confused. This is the wild side of BAND MIX! I don't want to see you go.

You have stated some very good ideas...
However, this is like government...
Totally outrageous and totally insulting.
#289599 by Mordgeld
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:48 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
Mordy, It's been nice. You are not tired and confused. This is the wild side of BAND MIX! I don't want to see you go.

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. It is normal for me to be tired and confused in the morning.

Wild side? LOL. Bandmix is like a daycare, there are always some adults in the room but mostly it is just childish behavior. I don't mind, I know how musicians work. As soon as you stop taking them so seriously, you get along great. 8)
#289601 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:03 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. It is normal for me to be tired and confused in the morning.

Wild side? LOL. Bandmix is like a daycare, there are always some adults in the room but mostly it is just childish behavior. I don't mind, I know how musicians work. As soon as you stop taking them so seriously, you get along great. 8)

Mr Mordy.
I never intended to drag you into any of this.

I am LAUGIING MY ASS OFF!
#289625 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:05 pm
You be laughing along time then! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :mrgreen: