This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289686 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 pm
yod wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Nah. Monica was and is hot. That was one bad picture.

you're talking about all the promo pictures that came out afterwards. When she was an intern, she was a frumpy little chumpling.

But really it's no contest. Conservative girls are the hottest, hands down or on.

I mean, come on. If you're stuck the rest of your life on a desert island.....whoopie goldberg or Ann Coulter?

Nancy Pelosi or Sarah Palin?

Elizabeth Warren or Nicki Haley?

We'd win every election for the end of time. Talk about tired of winning??? :lol:

That was incredibly funny!
One of the reasons I love TED!
#289832 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:55 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Ann Coulter scares me. Those comparisons are curious in that the age difference is something like 15 - 20 years apart. Do you need to cheat at this to make it work? :lol:

no, it just needs to work..ya know? Still seems like, on average, the lefty girls are scary compared to the wholesome goodness of conservative girls.
#289926 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:59 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:You eat a peach Gleen.

You'll have that body you always dreamed of, won't need photoshop. :lol:

One more dumb comment!

Dude pick a photographer.
I will not only let her or him take a picture of me totally in any situation you choose... YOU PAY FOR IT! :lol:
Do you really want to see how big my dick is for an old MOFO?

All it's going to teach you is why I have been married for 35 years. :lol: :lol: