This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289418 by J-HALEY
Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:57 pm
The level of crooked the Clintons and Obama arose to will never truly be known because the press won't cover it and the useful idiots are in denial. Obama REALLY didn't like the clintons he wanted them in power because he knew if a Conservative was elected that very Conservative would undo all the illegal sh*t he did. All this corruption that we Conservatives know about is just now starting to come out and the very reason for the rise in the Tea Party and why Trump beat Hillary easily and the very reason the deep state and liberals HATE Trump!
#289419 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:37 pm
J-HALEY wrote:The level of crooked the Clintons and Obama arose to will never truly be known because the press won't cover it and the useful idiots are in denial. Obama REALLY didn't like the clintons he wanted them in power because he knew if a Conservative was elected that very Conservative would undo all the illegal sh*t he did. All this corruption that we Conservatives know about is just now starting to come out and the very reason for the rise in the Tea Party and why Trump beat Hillary easily and the very reason the deep state and liberals HATE Trump!

More and more I'm hearing a rumor that it was "White hats and Generals" in the military who drafted Trump because they hated Hillary and Obama so much. Don't know if it's true, but why wouldn't it be? I have a friend in secret service who told me they were going to change the name of Airforce One to Broomstick One if she won.
#289422 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:50 pm
Really bad news for Democrats. Seems that the rank and file are sick of the DNC too. 75% of Democrats don't want any familiar faces running in 2020.

Can you say FOUR MORE YEARS OF TRUMP??? hahahaa....get used to it. Americans voted him in because they are sick of the B.S. that the DNC is still doing.

I might support a different conservative in the GOP primaries, depending on who it is, but I'm really loving Trump only because of how much hate comes from the Left that he withstands, unlike the last 2 Bush administrations who tried to get along.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33216/ne ... _content=1
#289425 by J-HALEY
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 pm
yod wrote:Really bad news for Democrats. Seems that the rank and file are sick of the DNC too. 75% of Democrats don't want any familiar faces running in 2020.

Can you say FOUR MORE YEARS OF TRUMP??? hahahaa....get used to it. Americans voted him in because they are sick of the B.S. that the DNC is still doing.

I might support a different conservative in the GOP primaries, depending on who it is, but I'm really loving Trump only because of how much hate comes from the Left that he withstands, unlike the last 2 Bush administrations who tried to get along.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/33216/ne ... _content=1

No doubt whatsoever I will vote TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!
#289450 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:03 pm
How much are they paying you guys to post ?..Trump would have looked more honest if he would not have come back the next day saying he mis spoke.. He looks weak when his communications director reams his ads and tells him go back out there and fix this blunder..
#289456 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:26 pm
J-HALEY wrote:All this corruption that we Conservatives know about is just now starting to come out and the very reason for the rise in the Tea Party and why Trump beat Hillary easily and the very reason the deep state and liberals HATE Trump!

It's amazing how you guys want to rewrite history....."Trump easily beat Clinton"? really? what planet are you living on? The majority of American voters WANTED and VOTED for Clinton.

yod wrote:Really bad news for Democrats. Seems that the rank and file are sick of the DNC too. 75% of Democrats don't want any familiar faces running in 2020.

No, Americans DIDN'T "vote him in"....Americans voted Clinton in.

The ONLY reason trump is prez is because of the electoral college.

Sorry, but the VOTERS "elected" Clinton. Just like the VOTERS "elected" the democratic candidate in the last six of seven elections! That's where the popular vote went. That's who the voters wanted.

chew on that.....American voters voted DEMOCRAT in the last six of seven elections. Exactly the same as they did in 2016.

2016 Presidential Election Candidate Party Popular Votes

Donald J. Trump Republican 62,980,160
Hillary R. Clinton Democratic 65,845,063
Gary Johnson Libertarian 4,488,931
Jill Stein Green 1,457,050
#289460 by Mordgeld
Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:13 pm
Planetguy wrote:
J-HALEY wrote:All this corruption that we Conservatives know about is just now starting to come out and the very reason for the rise in the Tea Party and why Trump beat Hillary easily and the very reason the deep state and liberals HATE Trump!

It's amazing how you guys want to rewrite history....."Trump easily beat Clinton"? really? what planet are you living on? The majority of American voters WANTED and VOTED for Clinton.

Sorry, but the VOTERS "elected" Clinton. Just like the VOTERS "elected" the democratic candidate in the last six of seven elections! That's where the popular vote went. That's who the voters wanted.

chew on that.....American voters voted DEMOCRAT in the last six of seven elections. Exactly the same as they did in 2016.

Newsflash: We are not a democracy, we are a constitutional representative republic. The electoral college is how our system works. Pure democracy is mob rule. As for the easily part...

Donald J. Trump Republican 306
Hillary R. Clinton Democrat 232

NY, LA, and Chicago don't elect the President. The entire country gets a say. Democrats are all for rules until they need to break them to win. Remember, they did away with the filibuster because it impeded them winning but now they have no tool against the Republican majority short of the Republicans allowing it. Democrats want to do away with the electoral college because they lost. I'm not even going to go into the amount of fraudulent votes for Hillary they turned up before they gave up on the recounts.
#289462 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:00 pm
Mark, have you ever looked at the map of America's Presidential vote by counties? Hllary won 56 out of more than 3,000 counties. I'd say that was America spitting the Democrats out. They have been losing (fair) elections since Obama came into office....and they are setting themselves up to be destroyed in the mid-terms, which historically the opposition Party always wins. You have to try really hard to piss off America for that and it looks like they've succeeded.

Thanks Morg, for explaining the obvious to them. What they don't seem to realize is that, if the rules were different and popular vote mattered, Trump would have campaigned differently and STILL beat the pants suit off Hillary.

But he played by the rules, a foreign concept to our lefty friends.

#289474 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:47 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
Planetguy wrote:

Newsflash: We are not a democracy, we are a constitutional representative republic. The electoral college is how our system works. Pure democracy is mob rule. As for the easily part...

Donald J. Trump Republican 306
Hillary R. Clinton Democrat 232

NY, LA, and Chicago don't elect the President. The entire country gets a say. Democrats are all for rules until they need to break them to win. Remember, they did away with the filibuster because it impeded them winning but now they have no tool against the Republican majority short of the Republicans allowing it. Democrats want to do away with the electoral college because they lost. I'm not even going to go into the amount of fraudulent votes for Hillary they turned up before they gave up on the recounts.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Well stated. Constitution 101. :lol: :lol:
#289476 by Mordgeld
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:12 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:THANK YOU!!!!!
Well stated. Constitution 101. :lol: :lol:

You're welcome. I don't know if they still do it, but the Heritage Foundation used to send out free copies of the constitution on request. That is where I got my pocket version of the declaration/constitution. It is helpful to have as a reference.
#289477 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:24 pm
It is comical to me how Mark always comes in here lecturing everyone about politics. If you have one he has one bigger and better no matter what it is. The level of arrogance this guy demonstrates is higher than anyone I have ever known and I have known a few. It’s all good. I find it entertaining when he gets his ego slapped around a bit like he just did from Mordgeld
#289479 by Mordgeld
Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:34 pm
J-HALEY wrote:It is comical to me how Mark always comes in here lecturing everyone about politics. If you have one he has one bigger and better no matter what it is. The level of arrogance this guy demonstrates is higher than anyone I have ever known and I have known a few. It’s all good. I find it entertaining when he gets his ego slapped around a bit like he just did from Morgold

I have difficulty with that as my intention is not to slap his ego but to shoot straight. I try to be respectful of people and disengage at the point it becomes too acrimonious. I hope that Mark will come to see that a scorched earth policy of debate will not win you friends and influence. No one will come to your side if you present yourself as an enemy. It is really a waste of time to engage with Mark (or anyone) if your intent is to talk down to them rather than to calmly state your view in hopes that the soundness of your logic will reach them. To often people are too carried away by their emotions to the point that they cannot see beyond their own outrage or passion about an issue.

The day has come when speaking the truth is a revolutionary act.