This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290717 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Manafort guilty on 8 counts.
Cohen pleads guilty and 'will no longer take a bullet for Trump'.
Is this the beginning of the end for Comrade Trump?

When Trump said he'd get "the best people", was he referring to these two? Or Omarosa? Or Scott Pruit? Or some other "best people"? :lol:

DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!! :mrgreen:
#290718 by Jahva
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:51 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Manafort guilty on 8 counts.
Cohen pleads guilty and 'will no longer take a bullet for Trump'.
Is this the beginning of the end for Comrade Trump?

When Trump said he'd get "the best people", was he referring to these two? Or Omarosa? Or Scott Pruit? Or some other "best people"? :lol:

DRAIN THAT SWAMP!!! :mrgreen:

It's been very.. experimental? :shock:
#290721 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:05 pm
Look at comparisons of Trump's tweets criticizing Obama's tumultuous personnel changes and what's happening before our eyes in real time. It's funny. :lol:
#290725 by DainNobody
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:11 pm
#290738 by Jahva
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:35 pm
During an interview with Fox news Trump said the hooker :P money didn't come from campaign funds... not a crime.
That Cohen changed his story to get more leniency on the more severe crimes he actually committed that have nothing to do with Trump.
#290739 by J-HALEY
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:04 pm
Jahva wrote:During an interview with Fox news Trump said the hooker :P money didn't come from campaign funds... not a crime.
That Cohen changed his story to get more leniency on the more severe crimes he actually committed that have nothing to do with Trump.

This is exactly what Mueller was trying to accomplish all along. He doesn't care if it's a LIE made up to protect oneself. Hell the entire investigation into Trump is a lie and based on lies that frankly, should be investigated!
#290742 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:05 pm
Jahva wrote:During an interview with Fox news Trump said the hooker :P money didn't come from campaign funds... not a crime.

The first time I heard this I knew it was false.

Like Trump is so low on cash he has to borrow from campaign funds?

#290746 by schmedidiah
Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:46 pm
yod wrote:

He has money. That is a fact. But does he have brains? :lol:
#290753 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:01 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
yod wrote:

He has money. That is a fact. But does he have brains? :lol:

I used to wonder....but he just took on the Establishment that so many have tried to alter....and beat them.

Now let's see him stay the course. I think he will have no problem being the loud-mouthed disrupter of politics and fake media

#290802 by MikeTalbot
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:00 am
What I like about Trump: The media, the republicans and the democrats hate him. He is at least trying to defend our borders.

What I don't like about Trump: doesn't seem to be much of a judge of character in subordinates, and he is making ridiculously bad errors in foreign policy. Slapping sanctions on countries like Russia, China and Iran is only driving them together and pissing them off. Russia should be our ally, not China's. Result - Russian and China are conducting mutual nuclear war games today for the first time ever.

I also despise his use (like Obama and Bush before him) of American troops as mercs for the Saudis in the Sunni Shiite wars. Saudi has supported far more terrorism than Iran ever dreamed of.

There is of course, one more thing I do like about Trump - he is NOT Hillary...

Talbot
#291115 by Jahva
Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:48 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Image

I really like this guy... got bawlz!! Uhhhhh.... Péter Szijjártó not Soros. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNCRjXz ... dTepesblog
The Hungarian FM standing up to the crooked EU... and shows he's not the least bit afraid of bringing up Soros and his crap...
#291116 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:02 pm
Thanks for posting that J.

WOW! This is the truth. Countries without a strong constitution.
Laws that say YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THEM ALL OUT AND KILL THEM, because we disagree.
#291433 by VinB
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:06 pm
Moderators:

This has nothing to do with music. Please remove it.
#291434 by Mordgeld
Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:15 pm
VinB wrote:Moderators:

This is in the "General Chat (Non-Music-Related)" section.
#291440 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:44 pm
VinB wrote:Moderators:

Oh look, it's Willie/ALCoholic/Kerry again.