This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289382 by Planetguy
Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:42 pm
Mordgeld wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:...I'm just having fun. At the same time I have had incredible opportunity to touch and be touched by some AMAZING PEOPLE... Up here on BANDMIX.

Show me on the doll where Mark touched you. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

just check those round marks on glen's body from the 20, 25, and 30 poles.....they're there because no one would touch him with a ten foot pole.
#289383 by Mordgeld
Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:01 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Mordgeld wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:...I'm just having fun. At the same time I have had incredible opportunity to touch and be touched by some AMAZING PEOPLE... Up here on BANDMIX.

Show me on the doll where Mark touched you. :lol:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

just check those round marks on glen's body from the 20, 25, and 30 poles.....they're there because no one would touch him with a ten foot pole.

How do you know the length of those poles? :lol:
#289494 by J-HALEY
Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 pm
Planetguy wrote:
MikeTalbot wrote:Is there some reason we can't be civil in this part of the forum? And discuss music? Or is this a set aside for rudeness and incivility. I'm tired of it. Name calling turns me off. I don't care what your politics are, I care about manners.

Talbot

Speaking for myself....I am 100% in on keeping my pea shooter holstered and my butter knife sheathed.

I hereby take a solemn oath that I will not call anyone an unflattering name, nor will i use terms like "libtards" or anything that might construed offensive by those who i disagree with when talking politics w those of a different bent.

I will do so until someone takes the first swing, and i suggest that others man up to do the same.

How about that? I mean at this point w all the tough talking, haven't we all proved just how very tough we all are, and how no one is ever gonna take $hit from anyone?

So how's this...Don't be YOU the next person to shit-talk...seems simple enough to me. Are there any REAL tough guys around here who are tough enough to try that?

First person to shit-talk has to drop $10 in the MT fund! Or contribute it to Santa Fe! Or......

Just now seeing this, I'm in!
#289497 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:21 am
Me Too.
What these people don't get.

There is point where we get tired of these bed wetting , pervert, flag burning, child molestation supporting, anti American tyrants.

Should I go on...

No. Until the constitution is destroyed... We are all safe.
#289505 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:36 am
:roll:
#289518 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:33 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:GOOD STUPID COMMENT!

Thanks. You're an expert. :mrgreen:
#289557 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:29 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Me Too.

There is point where we get tired of these bed wetting , pervert, flag burning, child molestation supporting, anti American tyrants.

Should I go on...

You mean like Trump and Pence?! :lol:
#289594 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:18 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Me Too.

Should I go on...

You mean like Trump and Pence?! :lol:

OK. MIKE!
Do you have any proof that President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence WET THERE BEDS.
Prove they are sexual perverts.
Prove , they are flag burners.
Prove they are child molesters.
Prove the support anti American Ideals as tyrants.

NO, NO,NO, You just went shooting your mouth off.
I should include an insult here, but since you did such a good job of proving that yourself...
I DON'T HAVE TOO!