This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289451 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:16 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:A bunch of water has passed under the bridge.
I could have failed and just blown the MOFUS ass away. I DID NOT!.
If you want absolute proof come and talk to my daughter.
I'm not going to defend myself against anyone that draws out distortions and turns them into a GOTTCHA moment.

Let mark come and rehash a horrible moment in my daughters little life. I would welcome it...
She would probably be very nasty about it.
I'm being civil when I phrase it that way...

Go dig up school records. Go talk to some of the other parents that had problems with this fuucccking guidance counselor.

Yod... You just let a huge asshole lead you by the nose. Sorry man. Love and respect.

Glen, you're a lying disgusting piece of detriment to throw your daughter into the jackpot. When you went down that rd, you showed me exactly how low you're willing to stoop. Who does that?????

I have no doubt that IF you even HAVE a daughter, she would not only turn nasty but also be horrified that you'd trot out such a story to "win" an argument on a public forum...ya know.....because you find that kind of behavior "fun" and "entertaining".
#289457 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm
yod wrote:Glen, we're buddies, right? I have to tell you just like I'd say to Mark about "collusion".

Either come up with some proof of child molesting on his part, or stop making false accusations. It's just not right, and it diminishes everything else you say. I think we all understand the point you're trying to make, by conflating his political views as allowing for child abuse, but it isn't actually working.

Would you please drop that line of conversation so we can have more reasonable disagreements here?

Well, it's only taken what...i'm guessing, close to a yr of Glen calling people "rapists", "perverts", and "child molestors" before one of the righties here was willing to step up to balk about that brand of name calling.

Congrats Ted, for finally showing the spine that Haley, Vampier, Dane, JCP, and newly arrived Mordgeld have been reluctant to do.

Like other musicians who make the occasional drive by, I plan on making somewhat scarce at BM.

I'll stop in from time to time on BM, but a site where glen, one of the main contributors here, has carte blanche to level that kind of BS name calling regularly, and it's condoned for so long, that only now....one of his "team mates" finally has something to say about it......a forum where the music discussion is almost non existent......this place holds less and less interest for me.
#289458 by Mordgeld
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:06 pm
Planetguy wrote:
yod wrote:Glen, we're buddies, right? I have to tell you just like I'd say to Mark about "collusion".

Either come up with some proof of child molesting on his part, or stop making false accusations. It's just not right, and it diminishes everything else you say. I think we all understand the point you're trying to make, by conflating his political views as allowing for child abuse, but it isn't actually working.

Would you please drop that line of conversation so we can have more reasonable disagreements here?

Well, it's only taken what...i'm guessing, close to a yr of Glen calling people "rapists", "perverts", and "child molestors" before one of the righties here was willing to step up to balk about that brand of name calling.

Congrats Ted, for finally showing the spine that Haley, Vampier, Dane, JCP, and newly arrived Mordgeld have been reluctant to do.

Like other musicians who make the occasional drive by, I plan on making somewhat scarce at BM.

I'll stop in from time to time on BM, but a site where glen, one of the main contributors here, has carte blanche to level that kind of BS name calling regularly, and it's condoned for so long, that only now....one of his "team mates" finally has something to say about it......a forum where the music discussion is almost non existent......this place holds less and less interest for me.

Sorry, I'm not responsible for protecting you from butthurt by random ppl I don't know on some internet website. I think I already expressed that...

1. Calling someone a child rapist is much worse than the usual name calling as it is a libelous allegation of a criminal act.

2. Smearing everyone that you see as right-wing as responsible for that behavior because we don't jump in between you and them is disingenuous. How about ppl are responsible for their own actions. You want to fight with ppl on some forum instead of ignoring them, take your own lumps. You don't need my spine, you need your own.

3. Good luck on your musical endeavors.
#289459 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:48 pm
Maybe BMW should adopt a Facebook like format where a FB user is bombarded hourly with "look at my genetically superior grandchild" (nevermind the grandkids I have with behavioral problems I won't brag about).kooky at my chocolate cake! KI am the best! Me me me)..oh and don't forget about how corrupt the police are keeping law and order.should have never disciplined the thug that would not follow police orders.\sarcasm he he\
#289463 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:14 pm
Planetguy wrote:

First of all, it's not like I haven't done this several times over the last year. Maybe it's the first time you've noticed because I made it so direct and intentionally public.

Secondly, I haven't kept up well enough to know WHY he says that. Something about you supporting people who are rapists....like everyone who uses AT&T is supporting homosexuality?

Thirdly, Glenn has as much right to say what he wants as anyone and I certainly don't want to hinder ANYONE from speaking their mind. I prefer knowing exactly how someone thinks/feels and I prefer acrimony to false friendship anyway. If he chooses to continue this line of conversation, I will not think less of him because he is being trolled to do it.

Just find it counter-productive to continue.

#289465 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:23 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Maybe BMW should adopt a Facebook like format where a FB user is bombarded hourly with "look at my genetically superior grandchild" (nevermind the grandkids I have with behavioral problems I won't brag about).kooky at my chocolate cake! KI am the best! Me me me)..oh and don't forget about how corrupt the police are keeping law and order.should have never disciplined the thug that would not follow police orders.\sarcasm he he\

is that not why Lucifer hated humans so much in the first place? their dishonesty? there always trying just to show the "good side" of something instead of the whole ball of wax? .. the superficiality as why a facebook post of a recipe for chocolate cake gets more followers and likes then some sort of personal accomplishment that is actually worthy of adoration? is it boiled down to just plain envy and jealousy as to why that is? or are they just showing their ass to somebody who they feel is haughty and proud showing off an accomplishment?
#289471 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:35 pm
Planetguy wrote:

.[/quot

IS that a promise? I don't want you to leave. All your musical values and knowledge are greatly valued in general musical chat....

When you, MARK, come down to this side of BAND MIX and only SPEW your hatred, insults, stupidity, in the name of the destruction of AMERICA.

YOU CROSSED THE LINE.
I will not let people like you destroy America. AND!!!!
I will not be goaded into having to use extreme methods to protect the laws of America...

The ball is back in the court of anti AMERICANS!
#289632 by Mordgeld
Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:29 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Maybe BMW should adopt a Facebook like format where a FB user is bombarded hourly with "look at my genetically superior grandchild" (nevermind the grandkids I have with behavioral problems I won't brag about).kooky at my chocolate cake! KI am the best! Me me me)..oh and don't forget about how corrupt the police are keeping law and order.should have never disciplined the thug that would not follow police orders.\sarcasm he he\

is that not why Lucifer hated humans so much in the first place? their dishonesty? there always trying just to show the "good side" of something instead of the whole ball of wax? .. the superficiality as why a facebook post of a recipe for chocolate cake gets more followers and likes then some sort of personal accomplishment that is actually worthy of adoration? is it boiled down to just plain envy and jealousy as to why that is? or are they just showing their ass to somebody who they feel is haughty and proud showing off an accomplishment?

Maybe Lucifer likes us just the way we are. Just make sure your music is more entertaining than a cake recipe and I'm sure Satan will be just fine with you.
#289641 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Glen I'm sorry to have to say it but it's YOU that has crossed the line. You insult the constitution by clinging to it as an excuse for your ill manners. I can't imagine why a musician would join this forum with that constant name calling going on. You are defending nothing but your own desire to dominate. I've had enough of it. You should be ashamed.

Talbot
#289646 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:54 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Glen I'm sorry to have to say it but it's YOU that has crossed the line. You insult the constitution by clinging to it as an excuse for your ill manners. I can't imagine why a musician would join this forum with that constant name calling going on. You are defending nothing but your own desire to dominate. I've had enough of it. You should be ashamed.

Talbot

I disagree... You figure it out!!!