This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288917 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:15 pm
So I hope you posted this as proof that those who have AR-15s should either have them locked up so they cannot be easily stolen, or shouldn't have them at all? :mrgreen:
#288919 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:09 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:So I hope you posted this as proof that those who have AR-15s should either have them locked up so they cannot be easily stolen, or shouldn't have them at all? :mrgreen:

Nope, your a smart guy MikeB you know what I meant.
#288931 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 pm
Nope, tell me what you meant.
#288961 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:04 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Nope, Jeff...
GUITAR MIKE IS A DUMB GUY!

So you tell me what Haley's point was, smartass!
#288990 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:57 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Nope, Jeff...

So you tell me what Haley's point was, smartass!

My point was simple. I don't know why there would even be a question.

#289000 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 am
No mention of race in the brief article. You going after the guy with the Arabic name?
#289005 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:51 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:So I hope you posted this as proof that those who have AR-15s should either have them locked up so they cannot be easily stolen, or shouldn't have them at all? :mrgreen:

What the F is the difference between an auto lite rifle and a hunting rifle?

ANSWER.

223 is a glorified 22 squirrel hunting round. You hit me with that, unless it is a kill shot all you are going to do is piss me off.

You keep keep HARPING ON AR 15 rifles as the most dangerous weapons in the world...

You just backed up my statement, and proved, just how DUMB... MIKE IS!

PS... All my guns are severely locked up and protected so some asshole can't break in and steal them.
#289018 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:13 pm
schmedidiah wrote:No mention of race in the brief article. You going after the guy with the Arabic name?

he didn't deny it...so, that must be a "yes".
#289019 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:26 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
What the F is the difference between an auto lite rifle and a hunting rifle?

ANSWER.

223 is a glorified 22 squirrel hunting round. You hit me with that, unless it is a kill shot all you are going to do is piss me off.

You keep keep HARPING ON AR 15 rifles as the most dangerous weapons in the world...

You just backed up my statement, and proved, just how DUMB... MIKE IS!

PS... All my guns are severely locked up and protected so some asshole can't break in and steal them.

You talking to me, Glennnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy? Show me where I keep "harping on AR-15 rifles". HINT: don't look too hard, as I haven't.

As usual, neither Haley nor Glen will define what Haley's "point" was in posting the article with no further comment - because there was no point, just another stupid 'cut and paste'.
#289023 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:42 pm
the "point"?

....just another example of some of the conservatives here stirring the pot...and for what purpose? to further unity and solidarity? to point out that it's the LEFTIES (as has been suggested here) who are keeping us divided and at each other's throats?

take a look at who starts all these threads. on rare occasions mike b will start a thread here, but scroll down and have a look at the threads and their titles to see who it is starting threads w the intent to argue, provoke, and talk $hit. how many have i started? how many has schmed? Mike B?

Jeff, how long ago was it that you claimed you were leaving the political sh*t slinging behind? Not long. But it hasn't taken you very long jump back in and to pick up the mantle from Slacker, has it? Damn, son ....my, how you picked up that ball! and my, my... how you run w it! You're the new Emmitt Smith!

So, tell me.....has that brought you much joy and satisfaction...has it brought you much peace and well being to you since you've taken up the "slack"? I'm guessing maybe not.

And let's be clear, none of that was said to insult you, or provoke more $hit slinging. I hope you don't misconstrue it that way. :)
#289042 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:32 pm
Planetguy wrote:the "point"?

....just another example of some of the conservatives here stirring the pot...and for what purpose? to further unity and solidarity? to point out that it's the LEFTIES (as has been suggested here) who are keeping us divided and at each other's throats?

take a look at who starts all these threads. on rare occasions mike b will start a thread here, but scroll down and have a look at the threads and their titles to see who it is starting threads w the intent to argue, provoke, and talk $hit. how many have i started? how many has schmed? Mike B?

Jeff, how long ago was it that you claimed you were leaving the political sh*t slinging behind? Not long. But it hasn't taken you very long jump back in and to pick up the mantle from Slacker, has it? Damn, son ....my, how you picked up that ball! and my, my... how you run w it! You're the new Emmitt Smith!

So, tell me.....has that brought you much joy and satisfaction...has it brought you much peace and well being to you since you've taken up the "slack"? I'm guessing maybe not.

And let's be clear, none of that was said to insult you, or provoke more $hit slinging. I hope you don't misconstrue it that way. :)

You ARE the ones dividing the country! Look at the news nothing but hatred to the right. Look at this site you 3 libtards pounce on anyone with an opinion different from yours. Ya'll have been on me like a pack of rabid dogs!
Do you call that keeping the peace? :lol:
Glen is going to engage you and not back down. I will engage you when you start flinging the insults like Barney did this morning "Trumpeters" you calling Trump a "Shitbag". Now that's being civil isn't it.
All Punkass Schmeddley has is spelling and punctuation. Funny he never calls you out when you lack capitalization and spell coz?
#289047 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:52 pm
how DO you keep from bumping into walls all day long, jeff.....how DO you have the myopic vision to bitch about the left hating the right and be so blind to not see that goes both ways???

get real. as IF that doesn't go both ways!!!

you, glen, and dane are the ones trying to stir things up here w your almost daily threads put up w the intention to stick it to the lefties. and you're pointing fingers at me, mike and schmed for trying to divide us???? really? check the threads YOU guys start here.

Glen "defending" himself.....that's a laugh....all he does is attack anyone who disagrees w him. yeah and check some of threads and their titles that your team mate has started to "defend himself". :roll:

you whine about name calling, but you're perfectly ok, and condone him calling those who dare disagree w him traitors, rapists, and child molestors?

you see things ONLY from your team's side, but you criticize those on the left who you perceive to do the same.

yeah, right ...it's only the left that's divided this country.....only the left who have hate in their hearts. :roll:

sorry bro, you're looking and sounding more like one dimensional cartoon cutout w those one dimensional myopic views.
#289050 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:07 pm
How does it feel to be a loser all you Liberal dumbass's. You lost, your Criminal CANDIDATE LOST, and now your losing again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your liberal agenda was STOPPED, yes your hatred of America, capitalism, This great Republic, your shame of being 3 whiteboy crackers, your overcompensation for that shame, YEAH BOYS THE GIG IS UP