This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289052 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:15 pm
jeff, are you stuck? did you hit your head?

or has your myopia started to affect your cognition?

you know what's good for that......more Trump Zombie Kool-Aide!!!

Drink up, pal!!!!
#289064 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:48 pm
How does it feel to be a loser all you Liberal dumbass's. You lost, your Criminal CANDIDATE LOST, and now your losing again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your liberal agenda was STOPPED, yes your hatred of America, capitalism, This great Republic, your shame of being 3 whiteboy crackers, your overcompensation for that shame, YEAH BOYS THE GIG IS UP
#289065 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:47 pm
wow, i guess you really DID hit your head!

you should get yourself to an ER in case you have a concussion.

(you DO know you that by repeating yourself over you appear like you've lost your marbles, doncha?)

jeff, do you KNOW that you're repeating yourself over and over?
#289067 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:52 pm
Planetguy wrote:jeff, do you KNOW that you're repeating yourself over and over?

That's all he (and the like) are capable of, I see it other places than here. they can't answer legitimate questions posed to them, resort to name calling. And calling them out on it leaves them like rabid dogs, foaming at the mouth, continuing to repeat the nonsense.
#289074 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 pm
oh, NOW you're ready to have an adult conversation? i'm guessing you'd like me to answer your question directly? and maybe i shouldn't go pussyfooting around the question you asked regarding my view on something? i probably shouldn't do a sidestep and bash trump and righties?

sure thing...give me a moment to collect my thoughts....

ok. here ya go.

J-HALEY wrote:How does it feel to be a loser all you Liberal dumbass's. You lost, your Criminal CANDIDATE LOST, and now your losing again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your liberal agenda was STOPPED, yes your hatred of America, capitalism, This great Republic, your shame of being 3 whiteboy crackers, your overcompensation for that shame, YEAH BOYS THE GIG IS UP
#289075 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:35 pm
if by "open borders" you mean no border patrol and that anyone can come into our country before being properly screened and vetted....no, I am not for that.
#289077 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 pm
What does it matter what I answer Haley? You and your boyfriend Glenny will just tell me I support Obama, Clinton and open borders. There's your answer. Have a great weekend drinking yourself to death. :lol:
#289080 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:51 pm
schmedidiah wrote:What does it matter what I answer Haley? You and your boyfriend Glenny will just tell me I support Obama, Clinton and open borders. There's your answer. Have a great weekend drinking yourself to death. :lol:

Forget this guy. Total loser.
No funny faces, no nothing.
#289081 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:02 pm
Planetguy wrote:if by "open borders" you mean no border patrol and that anyone can come into our country before being properly screened and vetted....no, I am not for that.

GOOD!
There are laws in place for place for a constitutional democracy.
Many of these laws have been in place for 242 years.
I don't know where you are going with that comment.
I'm not going to explain this shiit to you.
You explain your fuuucked up view point! IMO!
#289095 by J-HALEY
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 am
schmedidiah wrote:What does it matter what I answer Haley? You and your boyfriend Glenny will just tell me I support Obama, Clinton and open borders. There's your answer. Have a great weekend drinking yourself to death. :lol:

I hate to burst your bubble ASSHOLE but I have no time for drinking. You see I have a gig on Saturday and Sunday I am running sound with a friend I have played music with longer than you have been alive. We are putting both our pa’s together and working in the hot sun and HUMIDITY to benefit Santa Fe High School so hopefully we can raise enough money that they can get metal detectors and demolish the Art Hall where the shootings took place so the kids don’t have to be reminded of what happed there!
What are you doing to help? In fact what are any of you assholes doing to help besides bitching like a bunch of grouchy old farts on this forum?
#289100 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:13 am
J-HALEY wrote:

I hate to burst your bubble ASSHOLE but I have no time for drinking. You see I have a gig on Saturday and Sunday I am running sound with a friend I have played music with longer than you have been alive. We are putting both our pa’s together and working in the hot sun and HUMIDITY to benefit Santa Fe High School so hopefully we can raise enough money that they can get metal detectors and demolish the Art Hall where the shootings took place so the kids don’t have to be reminded of what happed there!
What are you doing to help? In fact what are any of you assholes doing to help besides bitching like a bunch of grouchy old farts on this forum?

Thanks for helping those folks out. You've redeemed yourself. You're still a royal piece of sh*t the rest of the time tho. :lol:
#289108 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 am
J-HALEY wrote:

Jeff, please don't ever defend yourself against these little people.
I know how good you are. You do NOT have to explain yourself.