This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289087 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:05 am
NO Mike, that is not what I meant.
You need help I'll find it.
You are a VET!
If the GOV doesn't want to help you...I will.
Holy shiitt.
#289117 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:03 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:NO Mike, that is not what I meant.
You need help I'll find it.
You are a VET!
If the GOV doesn't want to help you...I will.
Holy shiitt.

HA, Glen edited his original post so it looks like he didn't say anything bad to Talbot. You can delete your rantings, glen, but we still saw and read them. Think about that the next time you start your inane name-calling.
#289118 by Planetguy
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:17 pm
you know....all the yrs i've been here, i've NEVER seen Talbot go off on anyone! and not that it wasn't perfectly warranted.

glen,as far as i know.... you have the "honor" of being the only one to earn that distinction from mike! think about that.

it's really time for you take a long hard look in the mirror and take stock. is this really who you choose to be....the guy who attacks everyone, insults everyone, and takes delight in trying to piss people off?

c'mon.....we already have trump taking care of that biz! 8)
#289122 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:26 pm
Gleen is an emotional mine field. It's no wonder his biggest booster here is a guy who worships the apocalypse the way a Christian worships Jesus. :roll:
#289127 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:36 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Gleen is an emotional mine field. It's no wonder his biggest booster here is a guy who worships the apocalypse the way a Christian worships Jesus. :roll:

I've met Glenn in person and he's nothing like his online persona. I think communicating with one's fingers on a discussion board lacks a lot of context, and it seems like everyone uses the anonymity to release their rage for society at large on anyone who has an opposing viewpoint.

All of us, with the possible exception of Michael Peirce, do that.

Glenn is actually a damn cool dude, with a swimming pool in the front yard and lawn chairs near an ice chest full of beer. He's a huggable teddy bear, as gentle as a mouse. Not sure why that doesn't come through in his rantings, but he is having fun tweaking you guys, almost as much as you are having fun tweaking him.

#289131 by Planetguy
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:57 pm
who cares?

none of US are dealing with him "in person".

we deal with him HERE where he chooses to act a total dick. but, i'm very happy for you that YOUR exp hanging w him was fun.

sorry, that doesn't get him any kind of a pass for attacking people, and calling them "rapists", "perverts", and "child molestors". i don't think there's ANY 'context" where that's "cool".

get back to me when you can acknowledge that kind of name calling is not cool. until then....
#289133 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:03 pm
Not into swimming pools, beer and (uncooked) pigs so much. Good to know you think he's so great. Here on the forum is another story entirely.
#289146 by J-HALEY
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:47 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Not into swimming pools, beer and (uncooked) pigs so much. Good to know you think he's so great. Here on the forum is another story entirely.

I went to your soundcloud and listened to your music. I honestly searched for something I thought was good. Perhaps I just don't get it? Not my kind of music. Pallas was the only thing I could stomach for about 20 seconds until the singer came in and then I had to make it stop! So yeah I can honestly say YOUR MUSIC SUCKS ASSHOLE!
#289150 by Mordgeld
Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:04 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Not into swimming pools, beer and (uncooked) pigs so much. Good to know you think he's so great. Here on the forum is another story entirely.

I went to your soundcloud and listened to your music. I honestly searched for something I thought was good. Perhaps I just don't get it? Not my kind of music. Pallas was the only thing I could stomach for about 20 seconds until the singer came in and then I had to make it stop! So yeah I can honestly say YOUR MUSIC SUCKS ASSHOLE!

I actually just went and listened too. I have no comment tho.
#289163 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:48 pm
This is too damn funny! Who the f**k cares? My music is not for the masses. Why would I care if you old guys like it? The fact is a lot of you have lied about listening to it and that's hilarious! :lol:
#289166 by Mordgeld
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:58 pm
schmedidiah wrote:This is too damn funny! Who the f**k cares? My music is not for the masses. Why would I care if you old guys like it? The fact is a lot of you have lied about listening to it and that's hilarious! :lol:

All that matters is that you are doing what you like and you've the stones to post it up. I'm not totally sure what you are going for. Do you have some influences that I can listen to that will give me a better frame of reference?
#289167 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:23 pm
Planetguy wrote:this one of schmed's is pretty good but he's gotta lose that bozo playing mando and dobro!

https://soundcloud.com/jookeyman/funkgrass-revival-wmal-det-rg

I liked it, but that isn't really an endorsement. I like weird.

Is schmed and the jookeyman one in the same?
#289173 by MikeTalbot
Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:01 am
Ted

I reckon Glen is a pretty nice fellow as well, based upon what you have told me live and in person. I wish he'd stop with the name calling and be the man I know is in there.

And thanks Glen, I've no doubt you'd help me or anyone you could.

Could everyone please stop hating each other for a bit? I promise to never call anyone a nasty name again. Who's with me?

Talbot
#289176 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 am
Just bumped the My Stuff thread and you can talk about my music there if you wish. I appreciate it. Now back to the benefit for Santa Fe. 8)