This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289187 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:30 pm
yod wrote:Is schmed and the jookeyman one in the same?

Where were you hiding for a year while Jookey was posting here?
#289189 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:36 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

I'm pretty close to Jook on Facebook. He got tired of the shenanigans here pretty quick.
#289190 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:54 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

You talking to schemed or me?

Mostly had the last 10 months off but before then (and now) I'm always always always always always traveling. It's hard to keep up when you come into the middle of conversation.

/.
#289198 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:59 pm
yod wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

You talking to schemed or me?

Mostly had the last 10 months off but before then (and now) I'm always always always always always traveling. It's hard to keep up when you come into the middle of conversation.

/.

Try to pay attention... I quoted you. Asked a question trying to figure out how you didn't know jookeyman was not schmed.
#289208 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:24 am
I don't hate any of you. Just for the record.
If you ever get to meet TED PIERCE... Or even be lucky enough to see him in concert... Consider yourself blessed.

We all have a lot of wasted words up here. DON'T WE?
#289248 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Try to pay attention...

go f**k yourself, asshole. There was no need to be rude. If you paid attention, you would see the answer to your asinine question before asking something so stupid.

"Mostly had the last 10 months off but before then (and now) I'm always always always always always traveling. It's hard to keep up when you come into the middle of conversation. "

I quoted you. Asked a question trying to figure out how you didn't know jookeyman was not schmed.

Unlike you, I actually have the life of a musician. We travel, play a lot.

#289253 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:40 pm
yod wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:Try to pay attention...

go f**k yourself, asshole. There was no need to be rude. If you paid attention, you would see the answer to your asinine question before asking something so stupid.

"Mostly had the last 10 months off but before then (and now) I'm always always always always always traveling. It's hard to keep up when you come into the middle of conversation. "

I quoted you. Asked a question trying to figure out how you didn't know jookeyman was not schmed.

Unlike you, I actually have the life of a musician. We travel, play a lot.
[/quote]

And still a self-righteous prick, too. I didn't say 'try to pay attention ASSHOLE'. I quoted you and answered, and you get all high and mighty and start the name calling again. Learn that technique in church, did you, or do you not pay attention after you play your songs either?
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#289255 by DainNobody
Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:46 pm
Everybody having a bad day or are you all justnasty individuals? :shock:
#289259 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:05 pm
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:Everybody having a bad day or are you all justnasty individuals? :shock:

It was a simple question, and a simple "yes" or "no" would do.

But as typical of liberals, they see an opportunity to exert faux superiority and they try. Mike can be a dick to anyone he wants....but I push back on bullies.

#289264 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:00 pm
I can't wait till Yod's travels bring him thru Branson so I can go see him.

C'mon all the religious singers that are any good play Branson.

Be seeing you.
#289270 by DainNobody
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:11 pm
yod is a marketable musician..and you?
#289272 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 pm
I'm just a junk dealer, no pretenses.

And you? On the govt dole?
#289275 by DainNobody
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:28 pm
Thought you said multiple times I am a narc..don't let your business associates see that you have broken your vow of silence toward me..you have told" them" you are giving me the silent treatment?.only musicians I respect are Dave Gouty from Boos D'Arc and Richie the dude that smokes on guitar from New Jersey a transplant like you and me :P
#289278 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:37 pm
I'm no transplant my family has been in SWMO since the 1800s.

Don't worry about my business associates, or talk to them not me.

You are a narc, and when I see you in person, I will call you a narc, loudly
so everyone can here and know...…..

You are a narc

Always have been, always will be.

Your meaningless in my life narc, but I will always point out
what a narc you are.

Once a narc always a narc.
#289281 by DainNobody
Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:43 pm
bullsheet..you really think I care about hillbilly musos?..only decent ones are some of the 35 and under age groups that moved here from the city..you should have never said that you wish to never see me or talk to me again..big mistake on your part..are you talking about watery eye and purpleleg?