This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288889 by Mordgeld
Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:29 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:You just showed weakness Mordgeld, by showing compassion and sympathy.
These guys will try to rip you apart. Just for fun.
Unfortunately you have already pissed off one of the smarter or should I say self fermenting.

He is a decent player, and swapping words with him is like a chess game... UNTIL HE GETS NASTY!
Thought, don't get involved unless you are looking for an all out insult war.

Since when is compassion weakness? I can take care of myself, thanks.
#288898 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:26 am
Glen, Mordgeld is more than capable of having a spirited conversation with people he may or may not agree 100% with on the issues. You however, are not capable of that. So go back where you're needed, covering Vamp's backside. :mrgreen:
#288907 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:44 am
Planetguy wrote:glen...you really HATE it when people w different views get along don't you?

maybe you should try it for once in your life.... you just might like it.

Hate is an especially strong word. Maybe you should just dial back yourself, ramming , your different views, in and of a display of your frustration and hate.

Maybe you should try it before you start using insulting attacks again as your main weapon of enforcement.

Go drink some more tequila... You were a bunch more fun during that episode.
#288911 by Planetguy
Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:38 am
Glen... Once again you make it perfectly clear why it's impossible to take you seriously.

YOU'RE pointing fingers at someone for "ramming their views in"??

Unlike YOU? Vamp? Haley? Ted? And everyone else w an opinion? Perhaps participating like an adult on a forum where people share their different views is beyond your abilities. Instead you use a music site as an outlet to expel your bottomless well of anger and frustrations by calling anyone you disagree with names.

Even funnier/sadder when you try to toss off your tired "hate" and "anger" accusations at others.

Unlike other grownups here, YOU can't get along w anyone who doesn't share your views w/o name calling and insult.

You prove that daily. Disagree w Glen and you're a traitor. An asshooole. A pervert. And a child rapist.

And YOU want to hand out lectures on anger, insults, and hatred?
#288937 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:36 pm
Planetguy wrote:Glen... Once again you make it perfectly clear why it's impossible to take you seriously.

YOU'RE pointing fingers at someone for "ramming their views in"??

Unlike YOU? Vamp? Haley? Ted? And everyone else w an opinion? Perhaps participating like an adult on a forum where people share their different views is beyond your abilities. Instead you use a music site as an outlet to expel your bottomless well of anger and frustrations by calling anyone you disagree with names.

Even funnier/sadder when you try to toss off your tired "hate" and "anger" accusations at others.

Unlike other grownups here, YOU can't get along w anyone who doesn't share your views w/o name calling and insult.

You prove that daily. Disagree w Glen and you're a traitor. An asshooole. A pervert. And a child rapist.

And YOU want to hand out lectures on anger, insults, and hatred?

Can you even read?
You prove to me you can read. You just showed you have a little problem there.
#288949 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:03 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:The proof that I voted for Trump is that you don't believe I voted for Trump. :wink:

I voted for BERNIE... There is the proof!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm saving that one, you commit pinko. :roll:
#288989 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:54 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Why the hell did you turn this into a racial question.
Pocahontas died in England under some of the first racial slavers from England.
How the HELL did you turn this around from a LYING CONGRESS ASSHOLE to being PRESIDENT TRUMP is a racist?

You know what MIKE, you are the biggest racist on BAND MIX.

Glennnyyy, drinking too much on Friday night, not making sense again. TROLL!

MIKEY, little boy. U2fd up to understand anything,and that is when YOU ARE COMPLETELY SOBER AND STABLE!

You are a legal emigrant from CANADA. You have been given the legal sanction papers of a legal immigrant. KUDOS!

However you are now authoring anti American views. You are so closed minded that you don't see your views.

Oh well... You don't want to fuuuuckk around with real Americans that believe in the values of a constitution they were raised under.
#288998 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:However you are now authoring anti American views. You are so closed minded that you don't see your views.

really? this is "anti- American views" and "close minded"????? :shock:

GuitarMikeB wrote:
Glennnyyy, drinking too much on Friday night, not making sense again. TROLL!

if you believe that be "anti American" it's obvious you have wet brain.

might be time to check yourself into a Betty Ford clinic, or get to an AA meeting. Maybe you should stop by Creedmore and check yourself in. Perhaps they have a nice padded room w a view of the GC Pkway for you to dry out in!
#289006 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:08 am
This is all coming from a rinky dink guy, running a rinky dink, little band. While his wife supports him.

Are you that stupid? I gave you credit before. No more.
You used to show some sparks of intelligence... Guess you are just getting old. Not my problem.
You are proof. DEMENTIA SUCKS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#289013 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:42 am
sorry your life sucks, bro and that you're such a bitter hater. damn....it really sucks being you, huh?

Creedmoor.

Not too far a ride of a ride from you. Get yourself some electro shock or something. They can put you in the wing with the other drooling sad sacks who hate themselves, their lives, and everyone/everything around them.

#289021 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:39 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:However you are now authoring anti American views. You are so closed minded that you don't see your views.

Oh well... You don't want to fuuuuckk around with real Americans that believe in the values of a constitution they were raised under.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
1) I didn't 'author' the article I posted starting the thread.
2) If you are so knowledgable about the US Constitution, then you should realize that the 1st amendment (1st part of the Bill of Rights) states:
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Maybe you need to go back and take some basic elementary school history lessons to understand that this country was founded by people who were persecuted for expressing their beliefs and religion.
#289089 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:13 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA
1) I didn't 'author' the article I posted starting the thread.
2) If you are so knowledgable about the US Constitution, then you should realize that the 1st amendment (1st part of the Bill of Rights) states:
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Maybe you need to go back and take some basic elementary school history lessons to understand that this country was founded by people who were persecuted for expressing their beliefs and religion.

AND, YOUR POINT, AFTER ALL THAT POSTERING?

Yu funny! :lol: :lol: :lol: