This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289718 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:14 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I already have my KAGA hat!

Kill
All
Grandmothers (in)
Atlanta?
:?:
#289741 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:05 am
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I already have my KAGA hat!

Kill
All
Grandmothers (in)
Atlanta?
:?:

YOU ARE ONE SICK PERSON!
You should seek some help.NOW!
I am not qualified to help you. Do it NOW!
I don't want to find out you blew your brains out.
Please find someone you can talk to Schmediah.
I'm not an assholle. I love you too.
I don't know what else to say.
Peace !!!
#289747 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:50 pm
Oh yes, I want some help from you. The guy who in the last 24 hours has accused me of;

1. raping babies

2. Smoking crack

3. Loving"KLONDIKE BARS"

Please help me sir! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#289780 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:17 pm
Har har! You suck! :lol:
#289786 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:26 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:I can't offer you a job if we are going to have a relationship like that...

tsk, tsk, tsk.

That's ok. You don't even own a business in the first place, peckerwood! :lol:
#289803 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:21 am
Almost the whole country thinks ANGLESNOTNOSE is a dumbass! :mrgreen:
#289829 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 pm
Jeff Cowley? Never heard of him. What 'anonymous' name did he go by here? If he left because of ANYONE's comments on the forum, it wasn't mine. Unless the truth hurt so much he turned tail and ran.

And, speaking of truth, once again Glennnnnnny brings up the total fabrication of his "missing posts" (hmmm, used to be just one, now it's many - hard to keep the fabricated lies...stories... straight, huh?) The post(s) that no one here ever saw. The posts I certainly never saw nor deleted. The posts, that when asked, Glenny couldn't even tell us what they were about ..... YAWN.... (here we go again!)
#289932 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:39 am
Has everyone forgotten?
Congress in 2001 passed the affordable housing act that forced banks to make unqualified loans, mortgages , and whatever.
Bush 2 signed it to bring in hope of Republican congress. He stated he was against it, but he still signed it. COWARD.
The wheels were put in motion, and in 08 banks were blamed as bad guys for making so MANY BAD LOANS.

Flash forward. Everyone seemed to loose confidence. I had 50 grand of PROFIT from So many boiler job summer work cancelled...
Not just me ...
Remodelers , landscape artists, car salespeople ... Should I go on?

getting back to bullshiiit. More than half the country and even more... believe in#MAGA!
#289941 by Mordgeld
Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:06 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Has everyone forgotten?
Congress in 2001 passed the affordable housing act that forced banks to make unqualified loans, mortgages , and whatever.
Bush 2 signed it to bring in hope of Republican congress. He stated he was against it, but he still signed it. COWARD.
The wheels were put in motion, and in 08 banks were blamed as bad guys for making so MANY BAD LOANS.

Flash forward. Everyone seemed to loose confidence. I had 50 grand of PROFIT from So many boiler job summer work cancelled...
Not just me ...
Remodelers , landscape artists, car salespeople ... Should I go on?

getting back to bullshiiit. More than half the country and even more... believe in#MAGA!

I don't debate the folly of signing the act but I have to give credit where it is due. Bush is on video before the housing crash speaking to congress about it and explaining what will happen if it is not fixed. Also on video are the Democrat senators saying plainly that there is nothing wrong with the housing market or the legislation and that he is just fear mongering. Bush wanted them to like him but they never gave an inch. You can never please the enemy with anything less than your defeat.