This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289116 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:56 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:AND, YOUR POINT, AFTER ALL THAT POSTERING?

Yu funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you really as stupid as that? The point is that your post was utterly FALSE in all aspects.
#289556 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:26 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:GOTCHA!
OUR VERY OWN BAND MIX CENSOR!

Now, WTF are you blabbering about? You weren't censored, posted false accusations....
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
#289573 by MikeTalbot
Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:38 pm
I'll admit I enjoy a political discussion as much as the next man. But not here...it's so boring...the name calling, the vitriol...

To have an intelligent discussion requires civility. This part of the forum reminds me of elementary school where the big come back was "I know you are, but what am I?" Name calling? Is that adult behavior? I don't think so, but that's just me.

I guess I'm just old fashioned...

Talbot
#289577 by J-HALEY
Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:18 am
MikeTalbot wrote:I'll admit I enjoy a political discussion as much as the next man. But not here...it's so boring...the name calling, the vitriol...

To have an intelligent discussion requires civility. This part of the forum reminds me of elementary school where the big come back was "I know you are, but what am I?" Name calling? Is that adult behavior? I don't think so, but that's just me.

I guess I'm just old fashioned...

Talbot

Lol! So true Talbot, kind of reminds me of the scene in Pee Wee’s Big adventure!
Here ya go, come on now I had lots of kids lol!
https://youtu.be/XOGWbzUM-y8
#289589 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:50 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

Now, WTF are you blabbering about? You weren't censored, posted false accusations....

See... You couldn't figure out exactly what you did. I'm not even going to lay it out for you...
You just proved something else...
I'm not going to lay that out either...

All the smart people understand...

Constitution! CAREFUL!
#289598 by Mordgeld
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:41 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
GuitarMikeB wrote:

See... You couldn't figure out exactly what you did. I'm not even going to lay it out for you...
You just proved something else...
I'm not going to lay that out either...

All the smart people understand...

Constitution! CAREFUL!

Just curious, but what does "Constitution" have to do with it? Maybe I'm not one of those smart people. Are you willing to lay out that part?
#289605 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:42 am
It's simple really. Gleen upholds the Constitution, by being a hair triggered racist piece of sh*t and everyone who disagrees with him is against the Constitution, just by default. :roll:

:lol:

:mrgreen:
#289608 by Mordgeld
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:26 am
schmedidiah wrote:It's simple really. Gleen upholds the Constitution, by being a hair triggered racist piece of sh*t and everyone who disagrees with him is against the Constitution, just by default. :roll:

:lol:

:mrgreen:

I would hope that he does not think that the constitution is like a magic wand that you wave and say, "shut up, because constitution". It is meant only to define our relationship with our government. The only ones that would be violating the constitution would be government or enumerated political entities, not private citizens. The boundaries of this agreement have been somewhat overthrown by support for laws that do the wrong thing for the right reasons. Good examples are discrimination and hate crime laws because they assume that a private citizen must be committing some thought crime based on the desired outcome and the assumed disposition of the people involved. Govt knows better than you what you were thinking. Suddenly, govt has run over free association and can decide what is in the minds of the citizens. Tyranny always seems to be for your own good yet it is commonly inflicted under the guise of democracy.
#289617 by Mordgeld
Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:38 am
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mr Mordgeld. Thank you.
You wrote some powerful words.
I fear it will be wasted by the the many.
No matter.
They were not wasted.
AND....I warned you about about this part of BAND MIX.

Maybe. They help me in the music section. Maybe I can help them here. Some people you cannot reach. I can only hope that they will accept the results of our system of government and we can continue to resolve our differences at the ballot box. The alternative is not something we want to revisit.

"War is not merely an act of policy but a true political instrument, a continuation of political intercourse carried on with other means." - Carl von Clausewitz
#289618 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:52 pm
No matter.
They were not wasted.

But you still didn't define what you meant, as Mordgeld asked. And I asked. You just throw out more name calling, time after time, and say 'figure it out' (as if we coudl figure out the twisted logic your mind comes up with).
#289638 by Mordgeld
Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:39 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
No matter.
They were not wasted.

But you still didn't define what you meant, as Mordgeld asked. And I asked. You just throw out more name calling, time after time, and say 'figure it out' (as if we coudl figure out the twisted logic your mind comes up with).

I probably disagree with you most of the time, GMike, but you are correct here in that he did not define what he meant. I couldn't 'figure it out' either. (which is why I asked) I'm in the habit of putting voice to my logic, so I'm not real big on making assumptions about what people mean.