This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289647 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:29 am
Mordy, long before you started posting...Even long before MIKE...
Band Mix had a problem with trolls.
Then we got a bunch of nasty people come through. Not trolls, just nasty.

Band Mix, the owners of this site, decided to try and clean it up. They separated this side from general chat music which was good, fine and cool.
Then there was a two week period, they appointed "MODERATORS" to keep their site under control.
GUITAR MIKE BIRCH latched onto that very fast...
During his short tenure as a moderator, he deleted some of my posts. Because they are GONE, I can only say he did it.
His defense is simple... I DID NOT.
So this has become a he said she said thing

Band Mix yanked him quickly, as a moderator. They made a mistake and fixed it. Now if Band Mix wants to censor me, it is their site. They have that right. However BIRCH used his momentary power to silence me.

Hope that helps explain things and why IMO what he did was far worse than calling someone anything nasty!
AMENDMENT ONE!
#289651 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:43 pm
See that pig in his avatar?

#289663 by Mordgeld
Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:20 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mordy, long before you started posting...Even long before MIKE...
Band Mix had a problem with trolls.
Then we got a bunch of nasty people come through. Not trolls, just nasty.

Band Mix, the owners of this site, decided to try and clean it up. They separated this side from general chat music which was good, fine and cool.
Then there was a two week period, they appointed "MODERATORS" to keep their site under control.
GUITAR MIKE BIRCH latched onto that very fast...
During his short tenure as a moderator, he deleted some of my posts. Because they are GONE, I can only say he did it.
His defense is simple... I DID NOT.
So this has become a he said she said thing

Band Mix yanked him quickly, as a moderator. They made a mistake and fixed it. Now if Band Mix wants to censor me, it is their site. They have that right. However BIRCH used his momentary power to silence me.

Hope that helps explain things and why IMO what he did was far worse than calling someone anything nasty!
AMENDMENT ONE!

I don't know the truth of what happened with GMike and I probably never will. Bandmix doesn't have me on their list of people to explain their decisions to. Perhaps this is a learning moment for others. So many people expect that when someone is elected or put in a position of responsibility, they will somehow become magically secular and impartial. This almost never happens. You cannot separate people from their truly held beliefs. You can only advocate for people who have a reasonable chance of either supporting or, at least, not running over your beliefs. Again, the first amendment prevents government from endeavoring to silence your free speech. Neither GMike or Bandmix is a representative of government. You don't want government trying to protect you from bigots (people intolerant of your speech that are actively trying to prevent you from speaking) because then government gets to define (or redefine) who or what a bigot is. As spoken by a famous scholar, you can't have a stable society unless the labels and corresponding behavior of its named members is on the level. (Rectification of names)
#289677 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:14 pm
Just trying to explain what you asked about.
Just like I said. I understand all that you pointed out. I pointed out the same thing using different words.

I enjoy reasonable conversation. We have had some incredible friends up here. I refuse to go on Facebook. However there is a man on there, from years ago. His name is JEFF COWLEY from ft smith. Great Musician.
Go look him up.
I LOVE THE GUY! He left here because of Mike Birch, and Planet Guy, and SCHMEDIAH!

None of the people know any of the great ones that have passed through here.

Three have intimidated so many...
I found so much great music up here.
I never would have met YOD. GREAT PERSON , PERFORMER, MUSICIAN, SONGWRITER!!!!
This list could go on so long...
Three assholes are blaming me for being an asshole.
You want to shoot at me... I'm not going to put up with their BS.

That was tame.
#289680 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:24 pm
#1 I've been here since 2014 and never even heard of Jeff Cowley until you mentioned him about 6 months ago. If you want to give me credit for chasing away someone who already left, I'll gladly take it, Gleen.

#2 I looked up that name on Facebook and there were dozens of people on there with that name. I asked for more specifics on the guy and you declined to offer any. I do know however, that you tell me I suck as a musician and that Crip2nite excels as a musician. Snippets I've heard of his music do not confirm your assessment. So you can tell us this Jeff guy is great, but..... :roll:

Shall I continue? :lol:
#289684 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:40 pm
SUDDENLY...
I have so much work from everyday people...
I don't know what to tell them... I can schedule you 6 months out...

I have to make ridiculous decisions as I just want RETIRE.
Should I buy two new oil trucks @ 150 a piece after taxes. Should I put three new service vans on the road @ 25 a piece and another 15to 20 in parts.

My point. President Trump has turned the faith and good will of America SO FAR AROUND...

Even I wasn't expecting this.
HE IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!
#289693 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:14 pm
Yeah, for now. Won't last. I'd advise you to hold off on expanding your business. Even though I think you're a total bozo. :lol:
#289694 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:38 pm
Https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/trump-f ... reat-trade
Trump will profit selling Make Farmers Great Again caps
Is there anything he won't do for the almighty dollar?
#289695 by DainNobody
Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:44 pm
Don't buy new trucks Glen..that old adage a new car loses half its value when it drives off the dealers lot.. Same applies to heating oil 2 ton tanker trucks..ha..
#289698 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:34 am
You guys are right..
I'm gonna sell off everything.
I'm gonna beg for mercy.
I'm going to collect on SS and go away quietly.
I really need to understand what value people of the similar ILK are offering me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you read this through...
GOTO HELL!!!!
#289701 by DainNobody
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:38 am
Don't give up Glen..President Roosevelt would turn over in his grave if he saw a successful guy like you drawing a milk check.. :o
#289707 by DainNobody
Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:50 am
Don't listen to them..think for yourself :P
#289708 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:42 am
Bye Gleen. Don't forget your MAGA hat! :lol: