This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289041 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:23 pm
Planetguy wrote:hell, the whole country was disengaged w the last election when it came to voter turnout.

but i guarantee you....come next prez election, voters on both sides... dems, and the many repubs like yourself who've opened their eyes to what an incompetent, bungling shitbird Trump is....voters will be out in a RECORD turnout to show that bum the door.

it would be hard for the dems to come up w a scumbag half as bad as the scumbag currently playing at being president.

I guess you really are going for that career in comedy. Bottom line is your candidate WAS a criminal the entire country knew it including the dumbocrat voters. They still fought like hell and the RIGHT candidate won. In spite of having the media constantly berating him he still won. We will see after these mid term elections what is on the countries mind! I guarantee if it's not Trump I won't run away with my tail tucked between my legs like your little bitch Jimmy Danger did! There won't be riots or a bunch of pussies whimpering and sniveling in their safe zones!
#289043 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:33 pm
Jeff, newsflash trump is president....not Hillary. how pathetic you trump zombies look whenever you try to defend every heinous, inept, and bungling misstep of his by bringing up Obama or Hillary!!!!

it's so sad...it's funny. look at you man..... taking the play right out of The Trump Zombie Playbook....you still have no defense for his inappropriate and distasteful remarks about POW's and Gold Star Families, so what do you do???

.....what you hypnotized kool-aide guzzling zombies ALWAYS do..... yo u doThe Hilary/Obama Sidestep Dance. Like no one is gonna notice that you have no defense for those gaffes and his every step into dogshit! Let's bring up Hillary and Obama and maybe no one will notice!!!!

Great plan, dude... It's working like a charm!
#289044 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm
Planetguy wrote:Jeff, newsflash trump is president....not Hillary. how pathetic you trump zombies look whenever you try to defend every heinous, inept, and bungling misstep of his by bringing up Obama or Hillary!!!!

it's so sad...it's funny. look at you man..... taking the play right out of The Trump Zombie Playbook....you still have no defense for his inappropriate and distasteful remarks about POW's and Gold Star Families, so what do you do???

.....what you hypnotized kool-aide guzzling zombies ALWAYS do..... yo u doThe Hilary/Obama Sidestep Dance. Like no one is gonna notice that you have no defense for those gaffes and his every step into dogshit! Let's bring up Hillary and Obama and maybe no one will notice!!!!

Great plan, dude... It's working like a charm!

More comedy LOSER! You lost Nanny Nanny Boo Boo! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#289045 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:37 pm
c'mon jeff.....wanna try agian WITHOUT birnging up clinton or obama? (yeah, right)

your hero FOR A FACT dissed a Gold Star Family. what's your defense of this comment...

"If you look at his wife, she was standing there. She had nothing to say. She probably — maybe she wasn't allowed to have anything to say. You tell me."

He FOR A FACT dissed POW's when he said his heros are the ones who DON'T get caught. how do you rationalize this comment about POW's

“He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”[/quote]
#289046 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:38 pm
How does it feel to be a loser all you Liberal dumbass's. You lost, your Criminal CANDIDATE LOST, and now your losing again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your liberal agenda was STOPPED, yes your hatred of America, capitalism, This great Republic, your shame of being 3 whiteboy crackers, your overcompensation for that shame, YEAH BOYS THE GIG IS UP
#289048 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:01 pm
no jeff...without being to defend your shitbird president's offensive remarks that you lamely tried to pass off as mere "opinion" and by trying to sidestep those FACTS..... it's YOU who has lost.

i want to believe you're smart enough to see that, even if you refuse to acknowledge it publicly....face it, it's only your pride and pigheadedness that won't allow you to accept it.

now suck on that and enjoy the rest of your day. :D
#289049 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:06 pm
How does it feel to be a loser all you Liberal dumbass's. You lost, your Criminal CANDIDATE LOST, and now your losing again! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your liberal agenda was STOPPED, yes your hatred of America, capitalism, This great Republic, your shame of being 3 whiteboy crackers, your overcompensation for that shame, YEAH BOYS THE GIG IS UP
#289051 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:12 pm
#289056 by Ancient Vegan
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:58 pm
JHaley sounds like you've been hanging out with Glenn and Vamp too long.

Can there be winners and losers when fighting for what's right in are country?

And if there is winners and losers, doesn't how we treat the losers, directly
affect the quality of life of the winners?

I think the Clintons were bad, the Bush's worse, the Obama's terrible, see a trend here

Trump's going down
#289061 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:JHaley sounds like you've been hanging out with Glenn and Vamp too long.

Can there be winners and losers when fighting for what's right in are country?

And if there is winners and losers, doesn't how we treat the losers, directly
affect the quality of life of the winners?

I think the Clintons were bad, the Bush's worse, the Obama's terrible, see a trend here

Trump's going down

#289062 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:42 pm
Planetguy wrote:Image

#289063 by J-HALEY
Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 pm
J-HALEY wrote:
Planetguy wrote:Image

The man in the above pic is a Winner and he did NOT get captured!
#289068 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:55 pm
HAHAHAHAHA - of course Trump didn't get captured - he didn't serve in the Armed Services, Haley. OMG, you are stuck in a pit of your own making, repeating the name calling and nonsense non-stop.
Last edited by GuitarMikeB on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#289069 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:03 pm
Jeff, you haven't figured it out yet.... and likely you never will, but as soon as one of YOU losers calls people w different views than your's a "traitor", or accuses them of "hating America" because that's the only argument you have to make...it's YOU who has LOST. and it's YOU who fails to understand what this country is really supposed to be about.

I might think your views and glen's take on things is wrong, but no matter what slimy depths of name calling you and Glenny sink to.... i'd never be so desperate and unprepared to make an intelligent argument to just call someone i disagreed with a "traitor", un american, or a hater of America.

but you guys have to work w the skill set you have.

now post that gibberish a few more dozen times why doncha. because it really shows you to be well informed, an excellent orator, and an adept debater.... one who doesn't shy away from FACTS. really, we're all impressed w your skills!

it also shows how UNIMPORTANT it is to YOU to always get the last word and WIN, WIN, WIN.*

*not sure how bad that hit to your head was so, for the record.....those last paragraphs were said sarcastically.