This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288659 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:13 pm
Going one step further!
Are you going to defend pelosi? "LET'S PASS THIS BILL AND THEN WE WILL FIND OUT ALL ABOUT IT" Paraphrased but that is the bottom line of a leader that doesn't give a CRAP about AMERICA!
Let's buy a car and find out if the engine works after we bought it...
The tension is growing...

If If someone hits you over the head... You still got hit you over the head...

Another worthless idiot...
#288665 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:57 pm
Guitar Mike ... Google is often just as bad as any Fake News like CNN and others now. Just another questionable example of the "Internet". I am surprised that a scaredy cat like you would believe it ? You know we must be careful ... very careful ... every link to you-tube could be a virus ... we must be discerning in our friends, what we believe, what we say and do .... we might be watched ... duhhh.
#288716 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:45 pm
Typical - can't even admit when they're posting fake news, and even try to defend it. 'Just another day' for Gleen and Vampsmear...
#288735 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:37 pm
Mike is a nazi.
No sh*t!
He proved it here when he was granted liberal censorship ability by BAND MIX!
That makes him a liberal threat to all Americans and especially all our Jewish immigrants that had to flee far worse.

It has become clear he is a liberal nazi with clear intentions to TAKE DOWN AMERICA!
Far worse he spews this hatred to anyone that listens... That could be young children.

You know what that makes MIKE BIRCH...
#288743 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:23 am
Civil war coming. Sad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:
#288758 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:44 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mike is a nazi.
No sh*t!
That makes him a liberal threat to all Americans and especially all our Jewish immigrants that had to flee far worse.

It has become clear he is a liberal nazi with clear intentions to TAKE DOWN AMERICA!
Far worse he spews this hatred to anyone that listens... That could be young children.

Methinks glennnyyy was looking in the mirror! Certainly nothing I have posted here would indicate I am against immigrants in the USA - far from it - I immigrated to the USA in 1965 with my family when I was a kid. Better get back on your meds, Glennnnyyyy, you're losing it big time.
#288770 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:57 pm
I sometimes disagree with GMike but as to censorship certainly not. This is a private site, not protected by 1A but owned by a business who can set their own rules. Astonishingly, it was even nastier then than it is now and he stepped up to the plate to try and bring some sanity.

Talbot
#288779 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:36 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Mike is a nazi.
No sh*t!

Methinks glennnyyy was looking in the mirror! Certainly nothing I have posted here would indicate I am against immigrants in the USA - far from it - I immigrated to the USA in 1965 with my family when I was a kid. Better get back on your meds, Glennnnyyyy, you're losing it big time.

AHHHHH...
SO I am guilty of letting American Immigrants speak up so vocally that they DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BILL OF RIGHTS!
I didn't know you were an outsider, free loader MIKE!
Thanks for the information!!!!!
#288788 by schmedidiah
Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:09 am
I've known Mike was from Canada for years Gleen. Clean the ear wax out your eye balls boy! :lol:
#288797 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:55 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:AHHHHH...
SO I am guilty of letting American Immigrants speak up so vocally that they DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE BILL OF RIGHTS!
I didn't know you were an outsider, free loader MIKE!
Thanks for the information!!!!!

You are guilty of being a useless troll. You contribute nothing but insults to this forum. Keep it up, you'll get permanently banned like others have. Admin figured out how to block certain URLs and email addresses.
#288818 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:42 pm
There you go again with your censorship theme.
You really should go back to CANADA for a year to learn the truth about America VS Canada.

Oh I forgot... They probably wouldn't want you due to strict immigration laws.