This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#289390 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:44 pm
Remember Mark, he's "protecting the country from us assholeeees". Still waiting for a clarification on that. Protecting with what? Guns? Accusations of raping children? Bad photography? Which is it? :roll:

:mrgreen:
#289402 by schmedidiah
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:01 am
schmedidiah wrote:Here's the pic. I'd meme it but it's so freaky to begin with, what's the point? :roll:

Bump! :lol:
#289405 by Planetguy
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:18 am
my entry in the "Caption This Photo Contest"...

Pesky mosquito in your house? Call Glen Johnson to take care of all your flying insect needs!
#289413 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:37 am
Hey I have one of those BUG-A-SALT guns.
Great fun.
It is very difficult to take a moving target out of the air. I would recommend you try skeet shooting... But I'm afraid you would shoot your eye out.
#289627 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:29 pm
That's the picture in the dictionary next to lying piece of sh*t
#290130 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:05 am
Ancient Vegan wrote:That's the picture in the dictionary next to lying piece of sh*t

TSK , TSK, TSK... You are missing a verb there.

Any way let's get on to more important stuff. I know you are not from up north.
I HAD SOME CAJUN STEAK. It was so mind satisfying and rocking I am trying to duplicate it. It was hotter than a black China pepper..Trying to duplicate it .

Got any clues?
#290131 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:12 am
Am I pushing it?
YES!
I thought that was funny?

Seriously!!!!!

Anyone wants to post cajun HOT cooking recipes would be appreciated.