This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288440 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:06 am
You posted about wether I was really fat.

THEN YOUR POST DISAPPEARED.

I'll leave mine up for a minute or two, before BM has a heart attack. That is a teeny shotgun that was just hanging around.

I'm not chickenshit about anything. I'm 62 and just beat a minor problem that was causing what seemed to be arthritis in my fingers. FAT????
Now isn't that a STUPID SUPPOSITION that some asshole keeps making?

HHMMM! Who could that be? I know... UGLY FACE!
#288443 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:17 am
You are built like a brick hothouse..not an ounce of fat on you at all..maybe you could give me pointers on acquiring a physique like yours..I guess testosterone shots would be first on the list..man you look great!
#288447 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:38 am
I'm listening to "Catalina Kiss" by Acoustic Alchemy on Pandora.
https://www.pandora.com/artist/acoustic ... r=53816862
#288448 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:48 am
#288449 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:52 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:You are built like a brick hothouse..not an ounce of fat on you at all..maybe you could give me pointers on acquiring a physique like yours..I guess testosterone shots would be first on the list..man you look great!

No Dayne. I work my asss off everyday just to pay the bills. I may be blessed with good genes and luck, but I feel old man age creeping up on me.
Please do not ever go near that testosterone sh*t.
IT WILL KILL YOU!
The best way to keep your T levels up is ACTIVITY. (a good brisk walk will make you feel good about getting layed)
The other way is getting the best, pure, food you can afford.
I could go on for hours about this.
I have been exposed to more asbestos and various carcinogens, including 50 years of cigarette smoking...

I don't know how to explain this to most people.
I have no fear of life and no fear of death.

To answer the post you took down Dayne... No I'm not fat like asshole is trying to continuously say. That pic is a year old. I am actually bigger and more loving than I have ever been.
#288450 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:02 am
I took the post down cause thought maybe it would hurt your feelings.but did not intend to I signed up to bandmix quite some time ago but never frequented the forum..Lynyrd invited me over here when we were on better terms so I obliged him..it was fun when jimmy danger was here..him and Haley having contest who could do a better rendition of the Santana tune was hilarious.. :x ..you have some nice muscles and I wouldn't want to meet you down some dark alley if I had been mouthing off to ya on some message board on the internet..
#288451 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:40 am
Glen...yjou hack my account? You keep flipping that photo around? Had to easy of password. My fault..
#289010 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:33 am
Daynyrd Dylann wrote:I took the post down cause thought maybe it would hurt your feelings.but did not intend to I signed up to bandmix quite some time ago but never frequented the forum..Lynyrd invited me over here when we were on better terms so I obliged him..it was fun when jimmy danger was here..him and Haley having contest who could do a better rendition of the Santana tune was hilarious.. :x ..you have some nice muscles and I wouldn't want to meet you down some dark alley if I had been mouthing off to ya on some message board on the internet..

Remember those days??
I hope Jimmy is OK. Very talented.
Good post man.
#289011 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am
Oh, I took down that picture, 'cause I didn't want to put BM in a leftist controversy.
#289017 by Planetguy
Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:09 pm
which picture, glen....the one where you photoshopped your oversized head onto some gym rat's oversized body? that was pretty funny, but prudent of you to take it down so quickly before everyone could see the obvious superimposing.

yeah, nothing DISHONEST about that, is there? :oops: :lol:

and speaking of your dishonest ways.....so, when are you gonna cut and paste the next article, op-ed, or blog written by someone else and lamely (and dishonestly) try pass it off as your own words w/o giving credit to the actual author?

i mean, it's been a whole wk or two since you've pulled that BS.

(having "fun" yet?)
#289091 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 am
Planetguy wrote:which picture, glen....the one where you photoshopped your oversized head onto some gym rat's oversized body? that was pretty funny, but prudent of you to take it down so quickly before everyone could see the obvious superimposing.

yeah, nothing DISHONEST about that, is there? :oops: :lol:

and speaking of your dishonest ways.....so, when are you gonna cut and paste the next article, op-ed, or blog written by someone else and lamely (and dishonestly) try pass it off as your own words w/o giving credit to the actual author?

i mean, it's been a whole wk or two since you've pulled that BS.

(having "fun" yet?)

What picture you talking about?
Are you fuuuccccking hallucinating again?

You have definitely proved yourself to be one of the smartest nutcase alive.
#289104 by schmedidiah
Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:34 am
Here's the pic. I'd meme it but it's so freaky to begin with, what's the point? :roll: