This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288574 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:01 pm
I seen America in 1978 or 79 in Anchorage AK, dropped some LSD in the parking lot
about noon, by 8 or9 pm when the concert started I was coming down and getting
drunk and stoned at the same time, that's back when I could party for days.

Judas I'd come see you if you'd play Branson.
#288578 by Vampier
Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:30 pm
Who you associate with speaks volumes about you Mike. Ancient, this is a perfect Thread for you congratulations. A word of caution however, be careful about your spielling as the self-appointed "Grammar Clown" ... Schmedly may swoop in and point out mis-spellings .... those atrocities which are the bane of this Forum. Funny how none of you monkeys have the decency or capability to spell Glen properly. This speaks volumes of your dubious credibility.

I am afraid that I have never been "cool" like you lot. Never smoked anything except meat which I ate. I have never done any "drugs" like you lot either. So I am proud to state that I am unworthy of your Thread I freely admit. I wish you the best of luck with it however and I have especially enjoyed your exchange with Yod ... much like watching a mental midget take a college entrance examination ... whilst "tripping". Ta
#288588 by schmedidiah
Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:33 pm
It's spelled G-L-E-E-N.

:mrgreen:
#288596 by Mordgeld
Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:13 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:It's spelled G-L-E-E-N.

:mrgreen:

Not worthy of any comment at all.

Then why did you comment on it?
#288619 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:45 pm
I mean this sincerely, f**k OFF Demon!

I've avoided reading or responding to most of your
posts, you got to much to say, your all talk.

Which is alright, but on top of that you're a condescending asshole.

Hope not to hear from you again, so make it a long post, they're
so much easier to scroll on past. :mrgreen:
#288622 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:53 pm
Vampier wrote:Who you associate with speaks volumes about you Mike. Ancient, this is a perfect Thread for you congratulations. A word of caution however, be careful about your spielling as the self-appointed "Grammar Clown" ... Schmedly may swoop in and point out mis-spellings .... those atrocities which are the bane of this Forum. Funny how none of you monkeys have the decency or capability to spell Glen properly. This speaks volumes of your dubious credibility.

I am afraid that I have never been "cool" like you lot. Never smoked anything except meat which I ate. I have never done any "drugs" like you lot either. So I am proud to state that I am unworthy of your Thread I freely admit. I wish you the best of luck with it however and I have especially enjoyed your exchange with Yod ... much like watching a mental midget take a college entrance examination ... whilst "tripping". Ta

HAHA, you can't even throw out insults well any longer, Vampsmeer. But you have to post your self-righteous crap anyway - despite being 'unworthy', you post here.
#288627 by Planetguy
Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:14 pm
Vampier wrote:Who you associate with speaks volumes about you Mike.

#288652 by MikeTalbot
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:57 pm
G-Mike

Sad to hear you missed Ian Hunter. He was kind of a fop but I was a huge Mott fan. Who else ever had a song called "Death may be your Santa Claus?" 8)

Talbot
#288653 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:Who you associate with speaks volumes about you Mike.

Don't know where it is, what it is, but it is.

I wouldn't even want to stay there overnight.

So what was your point, tough guy?
#288658 by Planetguy
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:13 pm
really, glen....you need it explained?

what's the house made of?
#288663 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Vague -in ... I apologize for upsetting you. No need to try and insult me. If you have truly been keeping off threads to avoid me then I simply say do not bother yourself although I am impressed with your consideration. This is a Forum and everyone has the right to Post, respond and voice their opinion ... even you. Just remember that one can not swim without getting wet. Happy 4th of July to you, your mates and everyone else here on this Forum. Remember what it stands for and the sacrifices made by common men who in doing so became uncommon. LIVE WELL DIE WELL
#288959 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:58 pm
Its easy to get stoned..roll em up boys