This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288357 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:05 pm
I ate so many jalapenos Sunday night that I've been sick for three days, but I think turmeric is
finally going to beat it. While lounging around the house it's sure made me feel better to call
you names Glenn, and you deserve it. Now like others I'm just going to try (again) not to respond
to your stupid ass anymore. Inevitably you will say something so foul and offensive (cause that's the
way you roll), please excuse me if I respond, I know you are a stupid f**k.

I will try not to respond

It seems you've been appointed President of the right wing of the bm forum
Ivan didn't even see it coming, tho I warned him
All the rest of your rightys will bow down and praise you

There is no center for you people of the radical right

Enjoy your new leader

And a pig led them
#288377 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:29 pm
And your no better then any of us Yod.

I've never called anybody a child rapist, or molester or a lot
of the other foul things your fat friend has said

Seems like you've got a way of rationalizing, your hypocritical pompous ass self

Hows it working for you
#288406 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:And your no better then any of us Yod.

Seems like you've got a way of rationalizing, your hypocritical pompous ass self

Hows it working for you

Ted made a statement that could be taken in many ways.
You only made a statement of liberal asshole child molesting warfare.
You really want to start a war?
Only an assshole would!
#288472 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:25 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:And your no better then any of us Yod.

Hows it working for you

Just keep proving it! Your BS is a different color than anything you could say about Glenn....but you're no different.....except he's a better guitarist and the ying to your yang.

#288476 by DainNobody
Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:33 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:I ate so many jalapenos Sunday night that I've been sick for three days, but I think turmeric is
finally going to beat it. While lounging around the house it's sure made me feel better to call
you names Glenn, and you deserve it. Now like others I'm just going to try (again) not to respond
to your stupid ass anymore. Inevitably you will say something so foul and offensive (cause that's the
way you roll), please excuse me if I respond, I know you are a stupid f**k.

I will try not to respond

It seems you've been appointed President of the right wing of the bm forum
Ivan didn't even see it coming, tho I warned him
All the rest of your rightys will bow down and praise you

There is no center for you people of the radical right

Enjoy your new leader

And a pig led them
please do not die..you should have washed the peppers..a migrant might have pissed on them :lol:
#288511 by MikeTalbot
Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:43 pm
Geeze guys...I got stoned and missed it. Well I really did.

It was early seventies Baltimore and the Velvet Underground were playing. Four of us took some decent acid and wondered off in search of the show. Never did find it, but we figured Lou Reed of all people, would understand!

Talbot
#288512 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:41 pm
Radical right...
The people that don't change the law at their convenience and don't pass laws that don't apply to themselves.
#288540 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:56 pm
Wish I got stoned and missed this place! :mrgreen:
#288542 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:00 pm
yod wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Wish I got stoned and missed this place! :mrgreen:

Really not that hard to do...

:lol:
#288560 by schmedidiah
Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:14 pm
:mrgreen:
#288571 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:37 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Geeze guys...I got stoned and missed it. Well I really did.

It was early seventies Baltimore and the Velvet Underground were playing. Four of us took some decent acid and wondered off in search of the show. Never did find it, but we figured Lou Reed of all people, would understand!

Talbot

I was at a concert at the Cape Cod Coliseum, I think it was summer of 79. At this place, people showed up around noon to party in the parking lot before the evening show. You can imagine the mass quantities of alcohol and drugs being consumed.
I think my girlfriend and I got there around 4 for the 8pm show. Somewhere around 7pm she wandered off to find someone she knew was supposed to be there. (at least so she said), I found out much much later that she was quite addicted to coke, ,and the little bit I had managed to procure (1/2 gram) wasn't going to satisfy her needs. Around 7:45 I went looking for her in the parking lot (no cell phones back then of course), couldn't find her so finally I went in around 9pm, totally missed the opening act - Ian Hunter (Mott the Hoople fame) but at least I didn't miss the headliner, the Kinks. Found Brenda in the parking lot after the show. Not sure if she had gone into the concert or not...