This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288275 by J-HALEY
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:29 am
When I look at the news theses days and see all the craziness that is happening. The unequal application of the law, good has became evil and evil becomes good I feel as though I have awoken in a alternate reality in another dimension! Hopelessness seems to be a normal feeling. I don't have a voice!
#288276 by DainNobody
Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:19 pm
I agree..watching the national evening news (no matter which broadcast) all are biased towards the liberal view..all against the idea and law about not allowing illegal alien hordes to overrun this country..as well as the notion those caught have better government food.medical care. Lodging than many homeless veterans needing help too but are not helped like an illegal alien..turns my stomach thinking about it and that's just one example
#288394 by MikeTalbot
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:07 pm
What's astonishing is that many of the more liberal persuasion feel exactly the same. Frankly, it feels kinda creepy these days, like something is happening and we don't know what it is...but it's happening to us, Mr. Jones...

Talbot
#288396 by JCP61
Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:20 pm
When man hates God in heart he calls it freedom; yet everyday he lives in terror of Divine retribution.
#288404 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:38 pm
JCP61 wrote:When man hates God in heart he calls it freedom; yet everyday he lives in terror of Divine retribution.

Completely wrong.